Dr. Marc A. Bonanni
- Marc A. Bonanni, DPM is a practicing podiatrist in our Howell, Brighton and Dexter locations.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years.
- He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Bonanni currently is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Chelsea and St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital.
- Dr. Bonanni accepts multiple insurance plans including Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network, Medicaid, HAP, Priority Health and many other private insurances.
- Dr. Bonanni is board certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery. He and his wife of 20 years have four children.