Ingrown Toenail Doctor: Best Podiatrists in Howell Michigan!
Do you need an ingrown toenail doctor? We’ve got you covered with the best podiatrists and foot doctors in Howell Michigan!
Toenail Fungus (Onychomycosis) Treatment & Cure Options:
Ingrown Toenail & Curved Toenail Photo Gallery:
- An ingrown toenail is also known as onychocryptosis.
- An ingrown toenail can include toenail fungus which is called onychomycosis.
- If the toenail is very thick and rough, this is called onychogryphosis.
- This gallery also shows MRI images that can lead to bone infection in very severe cases of ingrown toenails.
- Don’t wait too long, go see your podiatrist!
So, feel free to click on the gallery for descriptions & please share!
Ingrown Toenail Removal :
There are three types of ingrown toenail removal that we can perform for you.
- Medical pedicure consists of using specialized sterile instruments that we prepare specifically for you. This includes cleaning and shortening your thick and or fungal toenails.
- We then perform a smooth to make sure your toenails do not have any sharp segments I would get caught in your socks.
- At this point we would then moisturize your feet. Next paragraph while we do this, we evaluate you for any decreased blood flow, any nerve disorders, any skin disorders.
- This is not a cosmetic medical pedicure excavation point. This is specifically based on medical standards, and we make sure there is nothing unhealthy going on in your foot.
2) Ingrown Toenail Removal Treatment:
- To remove your ingrown toenail to the root, we would have to numb up your toe.
- If there is infection present, we would use a wound culture to make sure there were not any abnormal bacteria growing care.
- If there are signs of significant infection, we will start you on an antibiotic.
- If there are no issues at this point, we will provide addressing and you should feel better over the next 1 to 2 days.
3) Permanent Ingrown Toenail Removal:
- Another name for this is a total matrixectomy.
- If you have this ingrown toenail coming back more than two or three times, it may be worth it to apply medication to the root of the removed toenail.
- This is much less likely to allow the toenail to ever go back.
- At this time the wound site will need one to two weeks to heal fully, he can usually get discovered with a Band-Aid.
- Once this is performed, it is very unlikely for your nail to come back in the near future.
If you have an ingrown toenail, our podiatrists and foot doctors are your best choice!
- If you have an impacted toenail. This means that the root may be dislodged.
- If this is the case we may have to perform a total nail removal, to allow your entire nail to grow back.
- This will require some anesthetic, but it can be performed in the office.
Ingrown toenail removal cost:
- In almost every situation, this should be covered by insurance.
- I am a toenail infection with an ingrown toenail is a very dangerous condition that can hospitalize you with untreated.
- As podiatrists and foot doctors. We take this very seriously and we will be there to help you with your ingrown toenail care.
Ingrown toenail removal near me:
- We are proud to be your choice for foot doctors and podiatrists in Howell Michigan, Brighton Michigan and Dexter Michigan.
- If you are euros, give her office, and we would love to help!