New Paperwork, Online Booking and Patient Portal coming soon!
Please call our office or fill out an appointment message below at this time.
Office Visits, Surgery Consultation, Telehealth & Home Care Visits Available.
Are you FRUSTRATED with your FOOT Pain?
Look, we can help with:
- Toenail problems.
- Dermatology problems.
- Foot problems.
- Heel problems.
- Ankle problems.
Just Let us know how URGENTLY & WHEN you need your appointment!
List of Insurances accepted:
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans, including:
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- United Health Care
- Priority Health
- Health Alliance Plan
Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier if not listed.
New Patient Paperwork:
Your first visit to Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists establishes a vital foundation in our relationship with you.
- During the visit, we make sure to obtain important background information (like your medical history) and give you time to get to know your doctor.
- If this is your first visit, it may help download new patient paperwork and fill it out.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come to see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come to see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In-office X-ray, In-office fluoroscopy, In-office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment, and in-office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN. “
Learn 11 simple step-by-step tips to get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan, we can HELP!
Fill in the form, and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
What you will need for your visit:
- If you are a new patient, please arrive early at her appointment. Generally, people do need about 30 minutes for a visit.
You will require the following:
- Completed new patient forms. You can download them and fill them out on this page. Or you can show up 30 minutes early and fill them all in at the office. We would be glad to print them out for you if you have any issues.
- Driver’s license or state ID.
- Referral: specifically, for blue care network (BCN) and certain other types of insurances depending on your plan.
- Insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans may be relevant to treating your foot and ankle problem.
- An up-to-date list of current medications and any known allergies.
- We know that this is a lot to ask! But these are legally required, and they are necessary to provide a comprehensive health plan for you.
How to schedule an appointment:
- The easiest way is to call any of the offices you wish to visit.
- If you are having an emergency, you must emphasize this to the nurse.
- We do occasionally get swamped; the wait time may be numerous weeks.
- But if you have an urgent problem, we will always make sure to get you in as soon as possible.
What is an urgent problem?
We will always make get you in AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you have:
- Never feel bad, even if it is a false alarm in and. 1) Infections, even if you are just concerned that you may be having an infection. Do not risk losing a toe or your foot over the fear of being wrong.
- 2) Severe pain, and you don’t know how long you can last.
- 3)Emergencies that are keeping you off of work and are time-sensitive matters.
- 4) Broken bones. Even a concern for a broken bone.
- 5) Any type of wound or potential infection.
- 6) Suspicion of torn or injured tendon.
- 7) Any open wound or diabetes-related injury.
- 8) if you are a high-risk patient with diabetes, dialysis, or significant heart problems. Even small problems can be emergencies for you.
- 9) An ingrown toenail with some drainage. This can be a severe problem that can lead to a bone infection.
- we accept most major insurance plans.
- Fees and payments: if you have any specific questions, please call our office and speak to the receptionist.
- We want to do our best not to nickel and dime you, but please do your best to let us know in advance at least 24 hours if you cannot make her appointment.
- We understand that things come up in life, we will not harshly go after you for payment. But please be respectful of our other patients as sometimes we do have a long wait time, and occasionally, a slot can go unfilled as a result.
What to Expect:
- Being well-prepared for your first appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the needed information to provide you with the best possible care.
- It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
- Many patients write down their questions ahead of time to be sure not to forget what they want to talk to the doctor about.
- You may find the patient library on our website useful as it addresses many common foot/ankle problems.
- It may also be helpful to review our physician pages and familiarize yourself with our doctors. We look forward to meeting you.
- Our goal is to work together with you to provide excellent podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, fellow professionals, and our community.
- Exceeding patient expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Medical records of patients who have not been seen by one of our doctors in more than two years have been archived.
- You may be required to complete New Patient Paperwork on a subsequent visit. Welcome Back!
Please use our Contact Form on the right-hand side if you would like to provide feedback about our services.