Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery: Bunions, Hammer Toes & Tendons!
We provide office Minimally invasive foot & ankle surgery: Bunion surgery, Hammertoe correction surgery, wound care, tendon surgery & aesthetic surgery.
- In the right patient, minimally invasive surgery can save $, time and have less pain.
- Minimally invasive surgery can prevent scar formation and even allow for faster healing.
- We believe in getting our patients better as FAST as possible and with as little STRESS as possible!
- If you’re wondering how are we able to perform these surgeries through tiny little “holes.” The answer is called fluoroscopy!
- Fluoroscopy is an advanced x-ray machine to see inside the body without having to make large incisions.
- We can complete complex and delicate procedures without exposing the patient to any unnecessary risks.
- While surgery is often the last resort for treating conditions that cause pain, we will suggest minimally invasive surgery whenever possible to provide a better patient outcome.
- There should be fewer risks in the right patient selection than with a traditional ‘open’ surgery.
- While some risks are associated with any surgery, including minimally invasive techniques, the risks should be significantly reduced compared to an open surgical procedure.
Benefits of MIS (minimally invasive surgery) over the traditional ‘open foot surgery’:
The benefits of minimally invasive surgery include:
- Less injury means less trauma, this means faster recovery!
- Quicker recovery
- Less $
- Less risk of infection
- Minimal Blood Loss
- Decreased post-procedural pain: Limited discomfort
- Decreased surgery time
- Procedures are performed under local anesthesia. No general anesthesia. Only the treated area is locally anesthetized.
- Quicker return to work and normal activities
- Less Scarring: Scars can barely be seen. These may range anywhere between 1-3 mm in length.
- Procedures are performed in our state-of-the-art, In-office surgical suite instead of the conventional outpatient or hospital setting.
Foot and ankle problems that can be treated with Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Surgery:
- Painful or aesthetically unpleasing bunion deformities.
- Minimally invasive bunion surgery.
- Painful or aesthetically unpleasing hammertoe deformities.
- Minimally invasive hammer toe surgery.
Corns & Calluses:
- Painful or aesthetically unpleasing corns or calluses (anywhere in the foot)
- Minimally invasive corn or callus surgery.
Foot Bone Spurs:
- Painful bone spurs.
- Excision of painful bon spurs.
Ball of the Foot Pain:
- Metatarsal pain or metatarsalgia (pain along the ball of the foot)
- Hammer toe or metatarsal procedures to correct this deformity.
- Heel Pain or plantar fasciitis.
- Tendon or bone spur augmentation procedures.
- Achilles Tendon Pain.
- Haglund bump or spur debridement procedures.
- Ankle Arthritis.
- Bone spur debridement or ankle arthroscopy.
Big toe joint arthritis:
- Big Toe Arthritis (hallux limitus).
- Minimally invasive bone spur shaving of the big toe joint.
- Some aspects of flat feet.
- Bunion or tailor’s bunionette minimally invasive surgery.
Wound care or Diabetic Ulcers:
- Ulcer Prevention.
- Shaving of foot deformity or bone spurs.
Minimally invasive foot surgery is now accepted as a medical standard with numerous high level publications supporting its usage. More and more physicians believe that it is the choice for treatment whenever possible. This is supported by the scientific literature.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come to see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come to see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In-office X-ray, In-office fluoroscopy, In-office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment, and in-office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN. “
Learn 11 simple step-by-step tips to get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan, we can HELP!
Fill in the form, and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
Podiatrist Foot Surgery
Areas we service:
The podiatrists & foot doctors of Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists are available for in office visits, home care and telehealth for the following locations:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of Michigan.
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!