Podiatrist Fall Prevention Program Michigan [Better Walking & Standing]
A podiatrist fall prevention program or a foot doctor fall prevention program, has been very effective with over 6,500 patients in the studies.
- If someone has foot or ankle pain while walking or standing: THIS IS NOT NORMAL.
- A podiatrist can evaluate the causes of pain and quickly present treatment options to help you walk and stand more pain-free!
- This includes toenail, corn, callus care, as well as shoes/orthotics, shoes, and braces to improve your function quickly.
Podiatrist Fall Prevention Program:
- Studies have show that in 6,500 patients seeing a podiatrist for evaluation for fall prevention can be extremely beneficial!
- Evidence now shows that podiatrists are extremely beneficial to assess for fall risk and fall risk interventions.
Fall Prevention Treatment:
- Evaluation for foot deformities such as bunions, hammer toes and bottom of the foot problems.
- Treatment of the diabetic foot.
- Treatment of corns and calluses.
- Shoe evaluation as well as shoe recommendations.
- In office orthotic devices that can be dispensed during the appointment.
- Ankle braces and foot braces that can be dispensed easily from clinic.
- Assistive devices like canes, walkers or wheelchairs.
- Physical therapy prescriptions.
- Training for gait exercises.
- Gait analysis.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come to see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come to see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In-office X-ray, In-office fluoroscopy, In-office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment, and in-office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN. “
Learn 11 simple step-by-step tips to get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan, we can HELP!
Fill in the form, and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
Michigan Fall Prevention Program Areas:
Areas we service:
The podiatrists & foot doctors of Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists are available for in office visits, home care and telehealth for the following locations:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of Michigan.
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!