Proven Podiatrists & Foot Doctors
STOP living with foot and ankle pain, we want to HELP! We have the best podiatrists and foot doctors in Brighton, Howell, Dexter and Ann Arbor.
Where Can You Find Our Podiatrists and Foot Doctors?
We currently have 3 locations and 4 podiatrists working in our clinic.
We are on staff at 4 different St. Joseph Mercy Hospital locations.
Whether in the hospital or in the clinic, we can help with any of your foot and ankle needs!
We are open 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
Located across the stress from St. Joseph Livingston Hospital.
1221 Byron Rd #3, Howell, Michigan (MI) 48843, United States (US)
We are open 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
Located on Grand River just east of St. Joseph Brighton Hospital.
7743 Grand River Ave, Brighton, Michigan (MI) 48114, United States (US)
We are open 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday.
We are located next to the Dexter Pharmacy and the Community Health Center.
2820 Baker Rd #202, Dexter, Michigan (MI) 48130, United States (US)
Who is the Best Podiatrist Near Me?
We want to be the best podiatrist and foot doctor near you! We have offices in Brighton Michigan, Howell Michigan and Dexter Michigan and we have been here for many decades. In one form or another Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists have been serving Livingston county and has been your trusted choice for foot doctors!
Our foot doctors are on staff at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Howell and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Brighton. These are the only two 24 hr emergency rooms in Livingston county.
We are the preferred podiatrists of IHA (Integrated Health Associates) in Livingston county including Brighton and Howell Michigan.
How Are We Qualified to Be Your Podiatrists and Foot Doctors?
Our foot doctors have the highest levels of training, 4 year medical degrees, 3 year or more surgery residency training, post residency fellowship training and more.
Our podiatrists undergo some of the best of training including surgical qualifications and certifications with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. This is a multi stage training and committee overview for the best of surgical results and training.
We have the highest rated and best reviewed podiatrists in Livingston county. Let us show you exactly why!
We have four excellent and well trained podiatrists within our practice. We are the trusted choice of these two organizations, let us be your trusted choice!
About Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists: Background and Video
We have been serving the Livingston county area for many decades. We want to be your choice for foot and ankle care.
Trust us like the family doctors and internal medicine doctors have trusted us for years. We are the best reviewed and most referred doctors for a reason!
We have had many different practices joint together on the principle of serving people in Howell, Brighton and Dexter Michigan.
What Type of Insurances Does Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists Accept?
We accept most major forms of insurance:
- Alliance Health And Life
- BCN Advantage MyBlue
- BCN HMO and Mpremier
- Cigna POS/HMO/PPO
- HAP HMO/POS/Preferred/Senior/Medicaid
- Health Plus including Medicaid
- Medicare Plus Blue And Advantage PFFS
- Meridian Health Plan Of Michigan
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO/EPO/PPO/Medicare
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare including Community Plan
- Workers Compensation
Does Insurance Cover Podiatrist Care?
Yes in almost all cases, podiatrist care is covered by insurance.
We are trained to provide medically necessary foot and ankle care. We can provide some cosmetic care but we will be sure to let you know well ahead of time if this is the case.
Insurance does cover medical visits if you are having pain and it is medically necessary to provide a visit for this reason.
We may also provide some in office procedures such as injections,toenail surgery or X-rays within the office. These treatments are also covered benefits by most insurances.
Some insurances do not cover certain types of medical equipment such as diabetic shoes, orthotics or immobilizing boots. If we feel that this is something necessary for you, then we may have to send you to an outside facility to pick up your orthotics, diabetic shoes or immobilizing boots.
New Patient Paperwork Forms:
Please download the fill out the following paperwork. This allows us to schedule you for a visit.
We want to make sure your appointment with our podiatrists goes as smoothly as possible. Ideally with your packet filled out, you will be able to get into your appointment within a few minutes.
This paperwork is admittedly way too much, but we need to know most of these details to make your visit run smoothly and to make sure your health insurance covers your visit!
The Foot Doctors at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
The top foot doctors, podiatrists and top foot and ankle surgeons in Brighton Michigan include:
- Dr. John Stevelinck, DPM is a practicing podiatrist in our Howell, Brighton and Dexter locations.
- He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area.
- Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998. He was in the top 10% of his class upon graduating.
- Dr. Stevelinck received the Academic Merit Scholarship, Pi Delta, National Honor Society, and was also a member of the Kappa Tau Epsilon Academic Fraternity.
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.
- Dr. Stevelinck has been associated with the St. Mary Mercy and St. Joseph Mercy Residency Programs since 2013. Prior to that Dr. Stevelinck was associated with the Botsford Hospital and St. John Hospital Residency programs since 2000.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a Board Certified in foot surgery with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- He is a fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
- He is a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association.
- He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dr. Stevelinck is currently associated with St. Joseph Mercy Livingston and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospitals. He is currently the chief of the podiatry department at St.Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki has been serving Livingston County and Washtenaw county since 2014. He was trained at the St. Joseph Mercy Health care system completing a rigorous surgical residency in foot and ankle surgery.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki was medical school valedictorian and completed prestigious surgical residency in both foot and ankle surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in Ann Arbor and Livonia. Following this surgical training,
- Dr. Biernacki he went on for further training at the University of Texas, and St. Joseph presence hospital for two mini fellowships following his surgical resident training. This training makes Dr. Biernacki an ideal choice for your foot and ankle surgical procedures.
- He lists his focus on treating conditions from a biomechanical standpoint preferring to avoid surgery whenever possible, but he does perform surgery on Monday afternoons in St. Joseph Brighton and Fridays in St. Joseph Livingston Howell.
- He enjoys performing both elective bunion, hammer toe, neuroma and plantar fasciitis surgeries. Dr. Biernacki is also available for inpatient surgery for diabetic wound care, infections and foot and ankle fractures.
- Dr. Biernacki is married to his wife Christina and resides in Livingston county and has two young daughters.
- Dr. Biernacki is a former college football player, and still enjoys the play ultimate Frisbee in Ann Arbor and Detroit.
- He takes a special interest in diabetic wound care, sports medicine as well as foot and ankle surgery within the hospital system including St. Joseph Ann Arbor.
- APMA membership.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years
- He has completed a prestiguous medical and surgical residency at Harvard Medical school associated Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Dr. Bonanni specializes in diabetic foot care, biomechanical evaluation and sports medicine.
- He has 4 children with his beautiful wife and has resided in Livingston county and Howell for the majority of his life.
- Dr. Bonanni is known for his warm people skills and excellent medical knowledge.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years.
- She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center. She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard specializes in at risk foot care, biomechanics and sports medicine.
- See why Dr. Meyka-Blanchard has excellent patient reviews and come see her today!
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists of Brighton, Howell and Dexter:
Why do we go by so many names? Our practice is the fusion of some of the most successful podiatrists and foot doctors in Livingston county. Today we are working together with St. Joseph Mercy Hospital and IHA (integrated health associates) to provide you the care that you need. Below is the listing of our office locations and some of the names that we have gone by.
We are the most highly regarded podiatrists and foot doctors in Livingston County. Ask around and read some of our credentials and reviews, you won’t be disappointed!
Is A Podiatrist A Real Doctor?
Yes! In the past the training was a little less stringent than it is now. Podiatrists many decades ago did not receive residency training, they were not hospital trained and there was no board certifications for surgery.
These days the minimum requirement to become a podiatrist is 4 years of undergraduate degree, 4 years of medical training, 3 years of surgical residency and training in the hospital.
All of our podiatrists and foot doctors are along the path of board qualification and certification in foot and ankle surgery. This is a very stringent training process that follows over 3 years of surgical training.
The degree DPM means doctor of podiatric medicine. Although this designation is different than the MD or DO degree, legally all three are considered a physician with equal allowances in the field of medicine.
There is admittedly confusion due to less training in the past by podiatrists, but we are proud to be the leaders in all aspects of foot and ankle care including surgery. Podiatrists today are considered leaders in foot and ankle medical journal publications, the field of academics, surgery and fellowship training.
What Does a Podiatrist Do?
Podiatrists and foot doctors are specially trained to handle all foot and ankle disorders:
1) Medical pedicures: diabetic and at risk foot care:
- A medical pedicure is a medically necessary treatment for someone who is deemed “at risk”.
- This generally consists of people with enough health conditions that they have a hard time taking care of their calluses and toenails.
- This can definitely consist of people with with diabetes, poor blood flow and other health conditions that can lead to numbness of the feet.
2)Toenail and Foot Fungus:
- There are many options available for foot fungus and toenail fungus.
- Most people don’t need advanced medications, what they really need is a proper diagnosis!
- Many patients we see are on high doses of topical antifungal medicaiton and oral antifungals, what you really need is good foot maintenance combined with the right medications.
3) Ingrown Toenail Treatment and In Office Toenail Surgery:
- Ingrown toenails are another medical problem that we see very commonly. There are many different types of ingrown toenail treatments.
- Sometimes it makes sense to perform ingrown toenail surgery, don’t worry this is not as bad as it may seem. Ingrown toenail surgery is something that we can perform right here in the office with very quick relief of pain and symptoms.
- We can perform an ingrown toenail surgery and treatment called a permanent nail avulsion. This is something that we can perform in the office, this makes sure your ingrown toenail never comes back.
- This is not something that needs to be performed in the hospital, this is something that can take proximally 15 minutes. After this in office ingrown toenail surgery, we will have you feeling significantly better within just a few days and never have your problem come back (95% of the time successful).
- We do have to evaluate you to make sure that you are healthy enough to undergo a procedure like this. If you do have diabetes or infections of your toenail, it may not be a good idea to do this procedure until later.
- Ingrown toenail surgery usually consists of recheck within one week, wearing a Band-Aid with some antibiotic ointment in the meantime. For most people you can still go to work and function as you normally would.
4) Bunion Treatment and Bunion Surgery:
- Most people think bunion is an extra bone growth in their foot, and it might be. The first thing we must do is get an x-ray and make sure that you will have any significant problems going on, at this point we can then go over these x-rays with you and go for available treatment plans.
- Bunion treatment initially needs correct diagnosis, most people don’t realize that many different things can cause this problem.
- Some people have arthritis, and other people have dislocated joint. Both have different treatment options. We do offer orthotics and nonsurgical treatments including specific pads splints and braces.
- Most people that see us for a bunion do not need bunion surgery. Most bunions can be corrected and improved by wearing good supportive shoes, good orthotics for your bunions and your pain seems to melt away almost immediately. If you are on your feet all day this is something you need to see us for.
- Our podiatrists are some of the best trained bunion surgeons in Michigan.
- We are well trained foot and ankle surgeons with years of experience.
- We are able to help you with bunion surgery, 1st MTPJ fusions, lapidus procedures, implants and flat foot surgery.
5)Hammer Toe Treatment:
- When someone has a bunion, they usually also have a hammertoe.
- Hammertoe is a curling or Klein of the toe that cannot be straightened out by itself. What makes this worse is that sometimes it can curl around the big toe joint and make it very difficult to put shoes on.
- Hammertoes can become very painful especially at the second toe and in the third toe which can rub against the top of the shoe and eventually lead to permanent damage and an ulcer to form.
- Don’t wait until you are rigid through your toe and develop wounds.
- There are many hammertoe treatments available that we can show you. Very rarely do we have to jump straight to hammertoe surgery, we will be able to assess your hammertoe to see how well it responds to orthotics and shoe wearing.
- With good orthotics and shoe gear choices you should get significantly better almost immediately.
- For the very few rare people that do need further treatment, hammertoe surgery is something that can sometimes be performed in office, if not it may be necessary to be performed in the hospital.
6) Heel Pain Treatment and Heel Spur Surgery:
- Heel pain is one of the most common problems that we see as well. This can frequently be caused by the dreaded heel spur!
- There are many different routes of heel pain treatment that we can go over with you.
- Simply having a heel spur does not mean that you need heel spur surgery, in fact over 90% of the time we can avoid doing any type of surgery at all for your heel spur.
- One of the best treatments for heel spurs and heel pain is assessing your foot for good supportive orthotics, and good supportive shoes.
- The most common reason we see people have heel pain especially morning heel pain is due to poor biomechanics choices.
- The second most common thing that we can do is assess you for biomechanical instabilities, by assessing your calf flexibility and strength, as well in your knee strength and flexibility. We can frequently come up with very good solutions to take care of your pain at the site without ever needing surgery.
7)Plantar Fasciitis Treatment and Surgery:
- Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common medical disorders that we deal with.
- The cause of plantar fasciitis is the stretching of the ligaments at the bottom of your foot that connect your heel to your toes, there are many different types of plantar fasciitis treatments.The key to treating plantar fasciitis is to reduce the pressure on these ligaments, primarily this includes proper biomechanics for immediate relief.
- At your first appointment, we will go over pain relief and nonsurgical treatments. Orthotics for plantar fasciitis are an excellent choice and are at the core of relieving your pain. This does not mean you’re in big clunky shoes for the rest of your life, but you do have to think of this as an immediate injury that needs to be healed before you can get back to wearing the shoes that you want to wear.
- You do have to accept that this is something that will get worse if you do keep doing the same things that caused that to happen in the first place.
- At our clinic we first focus on treating your planar fasciitis from a pain relief standpoint.
- Our second later goal is to prevent plantar fasciitis from ever happening again, this is through biomechanics and nonsurgical treatments.
- For some patients if they have dealt with this for very long period, we do present the option for on plantar fasciitis surgery. Don’t worry, this is a minimally invasive planter fasciitis surgery that gets you back on your feet as quickly as possible. Most people do not need surgery for their plantar fasciitis, they are able to get better through plantar fasciitis exercises, and nonsurgical treatment.
7)Corn, Callus, Painful rashes and other Skin Problems:
- At Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists, we pride ourselves on taking care of all sorts of skin issues.
- We place great care on taking care of corns on your foot, corn removal and corn treatments. We are also able to take care of your calluses, to trim your calluses and to tell you what is different between a corn, a callus and a plantar wart.
- We can also help with a whole host of dermatological conditions, we can help you assess if that mole is anything to worry about, if you’re soft tissue mass is anything that needs to be biopsied or drained, and we can help you determine if there is any chance of any type of cancer going on. Foot and toe cancer are very rare, but this is something that can help rule out for you to make 100% sure you have nothing to worry about.
- Sometimes people worry that getting their corns, calluses or plantar wart looked at their considered cosmetic visit, this is not the case. This is something that is medically necessary, and it is our job to make sure that there is nothing more dangerous going on. Obviously if you were not in pain would not be coming to the doctors in the first place so you have nothing to worry about.
- So, if you have any skin conditions or any soft tissue bumps lumps or lesions that are bothering you, we are the people to see for you!
8) Toe, Foot & Ankle Fracture Surgery:
- If you have a broken toe, broken bone in your foot or ankle we can help.
- Even if you can’t tell the difference between a broken ankle or a sprained ankle we can help with that.
- If you stepped on a needle, have a foreign body or a laceration, that’s what we’re here for!
9)Flat Foot Surgery:
- Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists, we are proud to say that we have some of the best foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan. Our surgeons can complete some of the most advanced new procedures, including the Cartiva procedure in the lapiplasty procedures.
- Our podiatrists are surgically trained through both surgical fellowship in foot surgery and ankle surgery, we then have doctors further specialized in fellowship training beyond residency and board qualification and certifications.
- So, if you have a bunion, we can help you with your bunion surgery. If you have hammer toes, we can help you with hammertoe surgery. If you have a neuroma, we can help you with neuroma surgery and treatment. If you have plantar fasciitis, we can help you with endoscopic planter fasciitis surgery.
- If you have significant ankle pain or ankle arthritis, we can help you with ankle surgery, ankle arthroscopy and talk about potential joint replacement surgery with you. If you have damage to your Achilles tendon, we can help you with Achilles tendon surgery.
- If you have a heel spur, we can help you with heel spur surgery. If you were to have ankle ligament damage, we can help prepare your tendinitis, and help you with a quote repair surgery. And If you have flat feet, we can help you with flatfoot surgery or the risks and the benefits of all the surgeries.
- There are risk factors to all surgeries, but we take extra care in all our surgeries are performed within the operating room with the best anesthesiologists, the best nurses in the best hospital staff.
- There is a reason our physicians are attending physicians at the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital surgical residency and training program.
- This forces our podiatrists in foot and ankle surgeons to be the most up to date, have the best cutting-edge training. Feel confident that you are in great hands with the best in foot and ankle specialized care.
- You should feel well assured that you have the best in foot and ankle surgical care. We will be with you from the diagnosis, to the nonsurgical treatment, and then discuss the surgical treatment with you all the way through to the resolution of your pain.
10) Sports Medicine, Heel Pain, Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Treatment:
- This is one of the areas where we can help you the most.
- We will be able to evaluate your biomechanics and see where you are weak, contracted or too tight.
- We can work on optimizing you in these areas.
- We can recommend the right shoes, orthotics and braces to get you moving as fluid and pain free as possible!
11)Diabetic Wound Care:
- Our podiatrists are well trained and hospital trained in diabetic foot and ankle wound care.
- We have many options available such as access to wound care centers, surgery and offloading.
- Come see us to get your wound healed as quickly as possible!
Overview of what a podiatrist can do for you:
A foot and ankle specialists provide care ranging from care of the toe, the foot and the ankle to all the way just below the knee. Podiatrists generally provide care for heel pain, heel spurs, sore heels and arch pain. If you have a foot problem, then a podiatrist is the doctor to see for your foot care. For any type of foot pain relief, come to our foot clinic.
Podiatric surgeons are top surgeons for bunion surgery and bunion pain in Michigan. Podiatrists care for ingrown toenails, provide ingrown nail surgery and surgery as a bunion treatment, foot care, orthotics and any other type of foot pain. If you have a bunion on your feet, then a podiatrists is the person to see. They are the best trained foot specific specialists in the USA.
Pediatric podiatrists are foot specialists that take care of an infant’s or a child’s foot. We are specifically trained to provide both surgical and non surgical care for your child. It is rare for a child to need any type of surgery, but whether they need toenail or toe surgery, our foot clinic is the one to see you.
What Type of Training Does A Podiatrist Have?
A foot doctor can also be considered an ankle doctor, they are well trained in both foot and ankle surgery. This is not your every day local foot doctor, but we have specially trained surgeons who studies at some of the best doctors in the country including Harvard, St. Joseph Ann Arbor, University of Texas and more.
Foot doctors, Dr. Stevelinck, Dr. Bonanni and Dr. Tom Biernacki provide treatment including toenail care, callus care, medical pedicures, foot and toe corn removal surgery and treatment. Dr. Stevelinck and Dr. Tomasz Biernacki also provide treatment including surgery for the foot, the ankle, lapiplasty surgeries, bunion surgery, hammer toe surgery, hammertoe surgery, diabetic and diabetes surgery. Dr. Tom Biernacki provides care for broken foot and ankle surgery, ankle surgery, heel surgery, heel spur surgery, diabetic wound surgery and ligament or tendon surgery.
Podiatrists are able to provide toe surgery, bunion surgery, bunion treatments and they are able to make orthotics, prosthetics and ankle foot orthotics (AFOS)s.
The Best Podiatrist Near Me: Brighton Mi, Howell Mi & Dexter Mi
Let us be your choice for your podiatrist and foot doctor. We promise to take great care of you!
- We are located just south of St. Joseph Mercy Brighton Hospital. We are in the Riverbend Office Building Complex about 1/4 of a mile southwest on the East side of the highway.
- This office is staffed by Dr. Tomasz Biernacki, Dr. Marc Bonanni and Dr. Danielle Meyka.
- This is also known as Brighton foot and ankle, brighton foot care and . We were also known previously known as Brighton family foot care center. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
Let us be your choice for the most proven and reliable podiatrist and foot doctor in Howell Michigan.
- This office is located directly accross the street from St. Joseph Mercy Hospital main entrance.
- We are conviently located just south of M59 and north of I-96 on Byron Rd.
- This office is also known as Howell Foot and Ankle, Howell Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
Let us be your best choice for podiatrist and foot doctor in Dexter Michigan.
- We are located on the 2nd floor suite above the Dexter pharmacy just south of downtown dexter.
- Our office can be reached by taking exit 167 north from highway I-94. We are just a few minutes out of west Ann Arbor Michigan.
- This office is also known as Dexter Foot and Ankle, Dexter Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
- We are a preferred podiatrist for IHA (integrated health associates) and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital.
- our foot doctors are the recommended choice and the proven choice for Livingston county.
- We are the on staff podiatrists at St. Joseph Brighton, St. Joseph Livingston, St. Joseph Ann Arbor and St. Joseph Chelsea.
- Dr. John Stevelinck is the chair of the podiatry department at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki , Dr. Marc Bonanni and Dr. Danielle Meyka are also on staff at all St. Joseph Hospitals.
- He has been elected chair of the department but all podiatrists in the surrounding counties of Washtenaw, Livingston and Wayne counties.
- We are on staff physicians at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Chelsea, Howell and Livingston hospitals.
- Between Dr. Tom Biernacki and Dr. John Stevelinck, you will be covered 24 hours a day in Livingston County.
- Whether you have a diabetic foot infection, need wound care or just want to make sure you are doing well, we will be there for you!
- We can help with more than just infections, we can help with ingrown toenails, foreign bodies like needles, lacerations or even lawnmower injuries.
- If you have a broken toe, foot or ankle, we can help you there too!
- Did we mention that Dr. John Stevelinck is the head of the podiatry department at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor and all surrounding St. Joseph Locations in the Livingston and Washtenaw county areas?
Let Us Be Your Local Podiatrist:
So after reading all that, let us be the best local podiatrist for you.
We promise we won’t let you down!
What is the Difference between a Podiatrist and Chiropodist?
Both podiatrists and chiropodists are trained to handle diagnosis and care for the foot and ankle. Chiropodists like podiatrists are trained to treat arthritis, ingrown toenails, toenail fungus and plantar fasciitis. Chiropodists are also able to assess your biomechanics and prescribe you orthotics for plantar fasciitis.
In the USA the term chiropodist is not used very commonly. Around the world this is generally thought of as a non-surgery podiatrist. The difference is a podiatrist can perform foot surgery and ankle surgery. A chiropodist can perform ingrown toenail surgery and in office surgery. The difference on a broad scale is that a podiatrist can perform in hospital surgery.
All podiatrists in our office can perform these treatments:
Our podiatrists are considered some of the best in Michigan! Let us show you why, we can help you with the following in office treatments:
- Plantar fasciitis treatment.
- Plantar fasciitis exercises.
- Ingrown toenail treatment.
- Bunion treatment.
- Hammer toe treatment.
- Ball of the foot treatment.
- Orthotics for plantar fasciitis.
- Corn removal and corn treatment.
- Callus treatment and callus removal.
All podiatrists in our office can perform hospital surgeries:
We have some of the best trained foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan. Consider us for the following procedures:
- Ingrown toenail surgery.
- Plantar fasciitis surgery.
- Bunion surgery.
- Heel spur surgery.
- Hammer toe surgery.
- Foot surgery.
- Ankle surgery.