Wound Care Podiatrist Treatment [Foot & Ankle Wound Care in Michigan]
Do you need the BEST wound care podiatrist & BEST wound care foot doctors in Michigan! We can help treat your diabetic foot ulcers.
- If you have a diabetic foot ulcer, a non-healing wound or a foot infection we can help!
- We have board certified podiatrist trained in wound care.
- We work in our office with blood flow evaluation specialists that can help with poor healing conditions.
Wound Care Podiatrist:
Board Certified Foot & Ankle Specialists:
- At prime foot and ankle specialists we have board-certified foot and ankle surgeons who specialize in wound care.
- We have experiencing thousands of foot wounds and taking the time to treat these.
- We work with the vascular surgery department to make sure to assess for the blood flow to ensure as quick of healing for foot and ankle wounds as possible.
- We strive to prevent the development of foot ulcers healed ulcers, and toe ulcers.
- We try to prevent ulcers that are blood flow related and diabetic ulcers.
Advanced treatment options:
- We can perform minimally invasive in office surgery to take pressure off the bottom of the foot wounds.
- We work with your internal medicine doctor and vascular surgery specialist to make sure that he had no blood flow.
- For chronic nonhealing wounds we pursue minimally invasive surgery.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come to see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come to see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In-office X-ray, In-office fluoroscopy, In-office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment, and in-office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN. “
Learn 11 simple step-by-step tips to get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan, we can HELP!
Fill in the form, and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
Areas we provide wound care:
Areas we service:
The podiatrists & foot doctors of Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists are available for in office visits, home care and telehealth for the following locations:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of Michigan.
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!