The Best Products For Dry Itchy Foot Skin:
If you have dry itchy foot skin, these home treatments will help your feet over 90% of the time! So stop waiting and check these treatment options out!
Table of Contents
- The most common causes of dry or itchy foot skin are athlete’s foot, foot fungus, corns and calluses.
- All of these conditions can result in right itchy foot skin.
- If this skin is not getting blood flow, it dehydrates and bacteria and fungus can lead on it.
- All of the problems on the bottom of your foot are caused by the fungus and bacteria that can lead on this that dry skin.
- Dry itchy foot skin is just that:
- Dry itchy, flaky and painful.
- It can even result in blisters or significant pain. One scratch too much.
- If it resulted numbness, burning and tingling late at night.
Home treatment options:
- It really depends on what type of bottom of the foot skin condition we were having.
- The most common are athlete’s foot, but fungus, toenail fungus, corns and calluses.
- There are great products to help you take care of all these.
- Read below to find the solution to this.
Step one: Moisturize the bottom of your foot
- The number one thing you can do for dry itchy skin at the bottom of your foot is moisturizing.
- Things like Vaseline are amazing. The problem is Vaseline can include the bottom of your foot.
- When moisturizing the bottom of your foot. Make sure to something thick and creamy, don’t use a water-based lotion like you would for your face.
Step two: Foot Soaks.
- Make sure to exfoliate the dead dry skin at the bottom of your foot.
- This is where treatment options such as foot soaks come in.
- Foot soaks are really good at taking care of the bottom of your foot, this can remove the home that all fungus and bacteria live on.
- So make sure you take care of these foot problems.
Step three: Exfoliate the bottom of your foot.
- Get a pumice stone or something to remove the dead skin on the bottom of your feet.
- This is best when combined with the standard foot bath, as it can remove all the dead dry skin on the bottom of your foot. This can work amazing.