Dr. Jeffrey T. Klein DPM [Podiatrist & Foot Doctor in Berkley Michigan]
Dr. Jeffrey T. Klein DPM is one of the BEST podiatrists & foot doctors servicing Berkley Mi, Royal Oak Mi, Oak Park Mi & Oakland County!
About Dr. Jeffrey Klein DPM
- Dr. Jeffrey Klein is the owner and Medical Director of Dr. Klein Footcare Center.
- He brings over 30 years of experience to the Detroit community.
- Dr. Klein received his Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University and later attended Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine prior to his preceptorship with Dr. Matthew Borovoy and surgical residence at Harrison Community Hospital. He is well known in the industry for his outstanding work and exceptional patient experience.
- Dr. Klein has received numerous honors for his work including the Stickle Award for a medical article written on the diagnosis and treatment of ankle injuries.
- Currently, his focus is preventive care for high-risk patients with diabetes and poor circulation.
- Invested in his patients’ wellbeing, Dr. Klein pays special attention to each and every person he treats, working to create a professional and welcoming environment for everyone.
- Dr. Klein is committed to making foot care a pleasant experience and laying the proper foundation for long-term overall health.
- In his spare time, he enjoys golfing, swimming and volunteering in the community to provide foot care to homeless population.
Dr. Jeffrey Klein DPM Education
High School: Farmington Harrison
Undergraduate: Michigan State University B.S Psychology
Graduate School: William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine Post
Graduate Training Perceptorship, Matthew Borovoy, DPM., F.A.C.F.S.
Surgical Residency: Harrison Community Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Klein DPM Publications
CO2 Lasar Vaporaization in the Treatment of Plantar Verrucca: Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 1985
Anatomic Structures Involved with Inversion Ankle Injuries: Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 1987
Stickle Award: First Place
Dr. Jeffrey Klein DPM Certifications
Diplomate, National Board of Podiatry Examiners: 1983
Associate, American College of Foot Surgeons: 1986
State License, Michigan: 1984
Areas we service:
The podiatrists & foot doctors of Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists are available for in office visits, home care and telehealth for the following locations:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of Michigan.
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In office X-ray, In office fluoroscopy, In office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment and in office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN “
Learn 11 simple step by step tips get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan we can HELP!
Fill in the form and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch, to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!