Diabetic Foot Doctor [Best Diabetic Foot Podiatrists in Michigan]
Do you have diabetes? Do you have a diabetic foot ulcer or diabetic foot pain? We have the BEST diabetic foot doctors & diabetic podiatrists!
- If you have diabetes or diabetic foot ulcer, don’t wait!
- Our podiatrists and foot doctors are board certified and trained in diabetic foot care.
- We do everything we can to provide excellent diabetic foot care.
Come see us and let us HELP!
Diabetic Foot Doctor Care:
- As board certified podiatrists and foot doctors we are trained to provide diabetic foot ulcer treatment.
- We are able to assess for nerve function and peripheral neuropathy.
- We are able to assess for blood flow and ideally prevent the foot ulcer from developing in the first place.
- We are also well trained to treat diabetic foot infections.
- We also have the ability to modify shoes, orthotics and provide rapid treatment for foot and ankle problems.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In office X-ray, In office fluoroscopy, In office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment and in office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN “
Learn 11 simple step by step tips get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan we can HELP!
Fill in the form and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch, to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
Diabetic Foot Doctor Locations:
Areas we service:
The podiatrists & foot doctors of Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists are available for in office visits, home care and telehealth for the following locations:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of Michigan.
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!