Popular podiatrist pages for July 2018
This are popular pages that need some love for the month of July.
- These are the most common causes of ankle pain.
- This page will focus on the surgical technique of performing the big toe fusion operation from skin incision, proper technique through to recovery time.
- A bone spur on top of the foot forms due to abnormal friction and stress on the bone.
- A bruised heel, also known and Policeman’s Heel is a contusion or damage to the tissues under the heel causing pain.
- Chronic Pain in Feet has many causes and can be localized to different areas (toenails, heels, big toes).
- A claw toe deformity is a condition where the toes curl onto themselves.
- Diabetic foot management should never be considered a cosmetic “pedicure” type treatment.
- There are many causes for pain across the top of the foot.
- ESWT For Plantar Fasciitis is an extremely effective and proven therapy. This can be covered as part of your appointment and part of therapy with us!
- Everything possible regarding the foot & ankle!
- Foot Skin Disorders are extremely common. They are mainly due to neglect, wearing ill-fitting shoes, and simple wear and tear.
- Great Toe Joint Arthritis Treatment: Learn how to start treating the arthritis in your big toe joint today. First inflammation, then long term healing!
- Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation is a priority at Advanced Foot & Ankle specialists. We provide prompt treatment for lower extremity injuries.
- White stains on toenails caused by nail polish leading are “keratin granulations”. These are frequently misdiagnosed as superficial white onychomycosis but there are other reasons white stains can occur on the toenails and fingernails.
- Sharp Heel Pain in the Foot Diagnosis Guide – This guide follow the Foot Surgeons Guidelines for diagnosing your pain!
- Foot Gout Pain – Learn the best things that you can do at home to start treating your gout!
- If the first metatarsophalangeal joint(1st MPJ) is arthritic or mal-aligned in anyway, then it is possible to have arthritic damage of the hallux interphalangeus joint as well.
- Gout on top of the foot is usually in the big toe joint.