Foot Doctor Ball Foot Pain

The Best Foot Doctor Ball of the Foot Product Reviews: Home Treatment We bring you the best foot doctor ball of the foot product reviews! So make sure you are getting the 100% best treatment options for your foot pain!     Causes:   Symptoms:   Recommended Treatment: Control Inflammation:   Massage & Ice Products: … Read more

Heel pain when walking

What Causes Heel Pain When Walking?   The most common cause for heel pain when walking is Plantar Fasciitis. The plantar fascia is a fibrous band that connects your heel bone to your toes. As you walk, this causes pressure and strain to the plantar fascia, as well as to the connecting areas, creating inflammation … Read more

How to measure your shoe size at home

How to measure your shoe size and width at home: Find out how to measure your shoe size at home in length and width at home: This guide works 95% of the time, and we show you what to do the remaining 5%!       How do you measure real shoe size at home. … Read more