Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation
Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation is a priority at Advanced Foot & Ankle specialists. We provide prompt treatment for lower extremity injuries.
Worker’s Compensation Treatment:
- Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation is a priority at Advanced Foot & Ankle specialists. We provide prompt treatment for workers with lower extremity injuries, our goal is to get you back working as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- We are recovery focused to enable the injured patient to return to work as quickly as possible while assisting the employer to process the required
documentation in a timely manner.
- Appointments can be scheduled at any Michigan office by calling Central Scheduling. Same day and next day appointments are available for urgent care.
- Independent Medical Evaluations (IME’s) and second opinions are available upon request for Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation.
Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation Treatment Options:
- Foot fractures.
- Toe fractures.
- Ankle Fractures.
- Ankle Sprains.
- Chronic foot and ankle pain.
- Sprained foot pain.
- Achilles tendon ruptures.
- Tendon and skin lacerations.
Podiatrists who specialize in Foot & Ankle Worker’s Compensation:
- Dr. Tom Biernacki is a specialized podiatrist who is able to assist you with your foot and ankle traumatic injuries and chronic injuries.
- Dr. Biernacki has extensive training that goes beyond the required care to get you better as soon as possible.
- Dr. Biernacki first believes in non-surgical care, but if surgery is necessary, he will be able to provide you with the immediate care that you need.
- We do work with excellent physical therapists in the area to design a comprehensive plan for you.
Consider learning more treatment options for foot and ankle worker’s compensation:
- ESWT For Plantar Fasciitis is an extremely effective and proven therapy. This can be covered as part of your appointment and part of therapy with us!
- Everything possible regarding the foot & ankle!