Howell Wound Care Foot Doctor: Diabetes, Foot & Ankle Specialists!
Howell Wound Care Foot Doctor: We provide wound care for diabetes, lymphedema, venous insufficiency, cancer and any other traumatic wounds!
Wound Care Podiatrists:
- If you have a foot and ankle wound, diabetes, and venous insufficiency will or any other type of chronic associated wound below the knee: you have come to the right place!
- Our podiatrists and foot doctors are board qualified and board certified to help you take care of your foot and ankle wounds. We are on staff at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Livingston, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Brighton, and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
- There is reason we are the biggest podiatrist and foot doctor clinic in Livingston County. We provide comprehensive diabetic foot care, ingrown toenail care, toe wounds, bottom of the foot wounds, heal wounds, ankle wounds and lymphedema care.
- Lymphedema wound care:
- If you have chronic lymphedema and wounds through your legs and ankles, we can evaluate you for compression wrap therapy.
- We can work with you to provide daily wound care to make your wounds go away as fast as possible, and also work on getting you dressing supplies for at home.
Diabetic foot wound care:
- If you have diabetes. We will work with your primary care doctor, endocrinologist and vascular specialist if needed to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
- We believe in being extremely aggressive with wound care, to get the wound to heal up as fast as possible.
- It is not normal to be living with wound long-term, it is normal to get this healed as fast as possible!
Venous insufficiency wound care:
- If you have swelling throughout your feet and ankles, we may be able to do a few things to get you decreased in swelling as quickly as possible.
- We can work with her primary care doctor and other physicians to get your swelling down. And we can work quickly to get the wound to heal up as quick as possible.
New Patient Visit:
If you are a new patient, this is the paperwork we need you to fill out to make sure your visit goes smoothly!
For insurance reasons we do need this paperwork filled out ahead of time.
Why Choose Our Howell Michigan Podiatrist Office?
Very High Experience in Podiatric Care:
- Our podiatrists and foot doctors have underwent the most extensive training required to be a podiatrist.
- Our foot doctors have even gone a step further, they have achieved Board training through the board of podiatric medicine and surgery.
Access to the Best Technology:
- We are the preferred podiatrists of integrated health associates and we are on staff at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Livingston.
- We have in office X-rays, we have on site ultrasound diagnostics.
- If necessary we are able to get in hospital MRI images and CT scans to be the most comprehensive information to treat your foot condition.
The top foot doctors, podiatrists and top foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan include:
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area. Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- He is currently serving as chief of podiatry at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki went to College at the University of Tennessee Memphis, then medical school at Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine.Dr. Biernacki performed a three year surgical residency training period at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor as well as St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
- Dr. Biernacki they trained following residency with Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez in downtown Chicago at St. Joseph Mercy Presence Hospital.
- Dr. Biernacki also trained further with Dr. Thomas Zgonis at the University of Texas in San Antonio in diabetic surgery and training.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years.
- He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years. She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center.
- She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.