Pinckney Michigan Podiatrist: Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists of Michigan
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists of Michigan are seeing Pinckney Michigan patient’s at Dexter Michigan and Howell Michigan Locations.
Pinckney Michigan Podiatrist Office:
Attention: We Have Temporarily Moved Our Pinckney Office to St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital Campus Area!
Starting 11/4/2019, our new location is:
524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Don’t worry, we will be back in Pinckney SOON! We are waiting on hospital re-organization and relocation details. These should be resolved in 2020. Thanks for being patient and we hope you can make the short drive to Howell Michigan.
The Doctors at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
The top foot doctors, podiatrists and top foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan include:
- Dr. Tom Biernacki went to College at the University of Tennessee Memphis, then medical school at Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine.Dr. Biernacki performed a three year surgical residency training period at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor as well as St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
- Dr. Biernacki they trained following residency with Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez in downtown Chicago at St. Joseph Mercy Presence Hospital.
- Dr. Biernacki also trained further with Dr. Thomas Zgonis at the University of Texas in San Antonio in diabetic surgery and training.
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area. Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- He is currently serving as chief of podiatry at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years.
- He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years. She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center.
- She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.
Our Other Michigan Podiatrist Locations: