Covid-19 (Coronavirus): We Are Still OPEN!We have modified hours for high risk patients:
- Diabetic or at risk patients.
- Open cuts or wounds.
- Infections or ingrown toenails with drainage.
- Surgery or hospital followup patients.
- Severe pain or emergency.
- If you feel you can wait, we will be here after everything clears up!
- Know that we have taken all recommended state and medical association precautions to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
Trusted Podiatrists & Foot Doctors
Meet our Foot & Ankle Specialists
These are our podiatrists and foot doctors
Why Choose Us?
Find our why we are the best reviewed podiatrists and foot doctors in Livingston & Washtenaw Counties:
What Does A Podiatrist Do?
We offer treatment for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, medical pedicures, ingrown toenails, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes and surgery.
On site we offer digital X-ray, ultrasound, orthotics and shoes.
What Our Patients Say
See why we are the best ranked podiatrist in Brighton, Howell and Dexter Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept almost every major type or insurance:
- Alliance Health And Life
- BCN Advantage MyBlue
- BCN HMO and Mpremier
- Cigna POS/HMO/PPO
- HAP HMO/POS/Preferred/Senior/Medicaid
- Health Plus including Medicaid
- Medicare Plus Blue And Advantage PFFS
- Meridian Health Plan Of Michigan
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO/EPO/PPO/Medicare
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare including Community Plan
- Workers Compensation
In most cased the answer is yes. We do not provide cosmetic care to simply make your foot look “pretty”. We provide medical care for people that cannot reach their foot or have some type of pain that they can not fix on their own.
We provide urgent and emergency care in our clinic. If you are having a problem during the week from Monday – Friday (9-5PM), we will squeeze you into our clinic immediately.
If you require after hours care or hospital care we have doctors available at the hospital and emergency room 24/7.
If you have diabetes, it is definitely recommended that you see a podiatrist. Almost all insurances provide coverage for this care. If this is you, our office will let you know!
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all.
Come see us immediately!
If you need urgent care, simply call our office.
We have 3 locations standing by for you 5 days a week and hospital care 7 days a week!