What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come to see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come to see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In-office X-ray, In-office fluoroscopy, In-office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment, and in-office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN. “
Learn 11 simple step-by-step tips to get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan, we can HELP!
Fill in the form, and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
A Podiatrist or Foot Doctor?
The best reviewed podiatrists and foot doctors in Oakland County:
We service Berkley Michigan, Oakland County Michigan, Royal Oak Michigan, Oak Park Michigan, Huntington Woods Michigan, Clawson Michigan, Ferndale Michigan, Birmingham Michigan, Madison Heights Michigan, Franklin Michigan, Hazel Park Michigan, Southfield Michigan, Troy Michigan, Bloomfield Hills Michigan, Lathrup Village.
What Does A Podiatrist & Foot Doctor Do?
We offer treatment for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, medical pedicures, ingrown toenails, diabetic foot care, bunions, hammertoes and surgery.
On site we offer digital X-ray, ultrasound, orthotics and shoes.
The Best Podiatrists & Best Foot Doctors!
See why we are the best ranked podiatrist in Berkley, Royal Oak & Pleasant Ridge Mi
Frequently Asked Questions
In most cased the answer is yes. We do not provide cosmetic care to simply make your foot look “pretty”. We provide medical care for people that cannot reach their foot or have some type of pain that they can not fix on their own.
We accept almost every major type or insurance:
Alliance Health And Life
Medicare Plus Blue And Advantage PFFS
Meridian Health Plan Of Michigan
Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
Physicians Health Plan
Priority Health HMO/EPO/PPO/Medicare
United Healthcare including Community Plan
We provide urgent and emergency care in our clinic. If you are having a problem during the week from Monday – Friday (9-5PM), we will squeeze you into our clinic immediately.
If you require after hours care or hospital care we have doctors available at the hospital and emergency room 24/7.
If you have diabetes, it is definitely recommended that you see a podiatrist. Almost all insurances provide coverage for this care. If this is you, our office will let you know!
We believe in affordable specialty healthcare for all.
Come see us immediately!
Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists: Podiatrists & Foot Doctors!
Oakland County Michigan’s #1 Choice for Podiatrists & Foot Doctors! Toenail Fungus, Ingrown Toenails, Bunions, Heel Pain & Ankle Pain!
The Best Mobile Podiatrist Home Care.
Top Rated Minimally Invasive Bunion Surgery , Hammer Toe and Foot Surgery.
Heel Pain, Foot Pain and Plantar Fasciitis Treatment.
The Best Pediatric Podiatrists & Children’s Podiatrists.
So come see the TOP rated podiatrists and the TOP rated foot doctors!