The Best Podiatrists & Foot Doctors in Brighton MI, Ann Arbor MI & Howell MI
We are your best choice for a Podiatrist or Foot Doctor in Brighton Michigan, a Podiatrist in Ann Arbor Michigan and a Podiatrist in Howell Michigan. We are the preferred IHA podiatrists and St. Joseph Mercy Podiatrists.
The #1 Choice for Best Podiatrists & Foot Doctors
Click below to visit the best Podiatrists & Foot Doctors in your Area:
Podiatrist, Foot Doctor and Foot Specialist Near Me:
We have locations that that support the following locations. This way you can always find a podiatrist and foot doctor near me
- This is also known as brighton foot and ankle, brighton foot care and . We were also known previously known as Brighton family foot care center. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
- This office is also known as Howell Foot and Ankle, Howell Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
- This office is also known as Dexter Foot and Ankle, Dexter Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
- We are a preferred podiatrist for IHA and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital.
- We are on staff physicians at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Chelsea, Howell and Livingston hospitals.
Foot and Ankle Specialists and DPM Foot Doctor Treatments:
A foot and ankle specialists provide care ranging from care of the toe, the foot and the ankle to all the way just below the knee. Podiatrists generally provide care for heel pain, heel spurs, sore heels and arch pain. If you have a foot problem, then a podiatrist is the doctor to see for your foot care. For any type of foot pain relief, come to our foot clinic.
Podiatric surgeons are top surgeons for bunion surgery and bunion pain in Michigan. Podiatrists care for ingrown toenails, provide ingrown nail surgery and surgery as a bunion treatment, foot care, orthotics and any other type of foot pain. If you have a bunion on your feet, then a podiatrists is the person to see. They are the best trained foot specific specialists in the USA.
Pediatric podiatrists are foot specialists that take care of an infant’s or a child’s foot. We are specifically trained to provide both surgical and non surgical care for your child. It is rare for a child to need any type of surgery, but whether they need toenail or toe surgery, our foot clinic is the one to see you.
A foot doctor can also be considered an ankle doctor, they are well trained in both foot and ankle surgery. This is not your every day local foot doctor, but we have specially trained surgeons who studies at some of the best doctors in the country including Harvard, St. Joseph Ann Arbor, University of Texas and more.
Foot doctors, Dr. Stevelinck, Dr. Bonanni and Dr. Tom Biernacki provide treatment including toenail care, callus care, medical pedicures, foot and toe corn removal surgery and treatment. Dr. Stevelinck and Dr. Tomasz Biernacki also provide treatment including surgery for the foot, the ankle, lapiplasty surgeries, bunion surgery, hammer toe surgery, hammertoe surgery, diabetic and diabetes surgery. Dr. Tom Biernacki provides care for broken foot and ankle surgery, ankle surgery, heel surgery, heel spur surgery, diabetic wound surgery and ligament or tendon surgery.
Podiatrists are able to provide toe surgery, bunion surgery, bunion treatments and they are able to make orthotics, prosthetics and ankle foot orthotics (AFOS)s.
Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists of Michigan, Livingston, Brighton, Howell and Dexter Michigan:
The top doctors and top foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan include:
- Dr. Tom Biernacki went to College at the University of Tennessee Memphis, then medical school at Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Biernacki performed a three year surgical residency training period at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor as well as St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia. Dr. Biernacki they trained following residency with Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez in downtown Chicago at St. Joseph Mercy Presence Hospital. Dr. Biernacki also trained further with Dr. Thomas Zgonis at the University of Texas in San Antonio in diabetic surgery and training.
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area. Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years. He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years. She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center. She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.