Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Men [Dress, Running, Slippers & Sandals]
We go over the BEST plantar fasciitis shoes for men! This means the 100% best dress shoes, running shoes, slippers and sandals for plantar fasciitis!
Best Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics For Men:
- These are our recommended plantar fasciitis orthotics for men.
- For running shoes, full-length orthotics can be best, but for dress shoes look at the three-quarter length orthotics.
- A full length orthotic requires a running shoe, boot or comfortable walking/dress shoe.
- We recommend doing everything you can to get a good supportive shoe that can fit a full length orthotic.
- This is the best way to maximize your orthotics for great results.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Men:
Best Men’s Plantar Fasciitis Running Shoes:
- These are our favorite running shoes Four plantar fasciitis.
- You will notice there probably will be more expensive than the shoes you are used to, but in our experience issues last a lot longer than the cheaper flimsy and less supportive.
- If you are on this page looking for plantar fasciitis advice, days shoes will definitely help you!
- These are our favorite orthotic friendly running shoes for both men and women.
- Our personal favorite is the Brooks. In our opinion just about every single Brooks running shoe is excellent and does an amazing job.
Men’s Racing Running Shoes:
- These are high performance running shoes specifically for running, the athletic trainer.
- If you are in shape, and only get plantar fasciitis with increased mileage, these may be better shoes for you than the ones above.
- If you simply need a running shoe go on low level walks, and are not training for a marathon or 5K, go with the shoes above!
These are great brands to consider for your plantar fasciitis pain:
- Brooks Running Shoes
- Asics Running Shoes
- Saucony Running Shoes
- New Balance Running Shoes
- Mizuno Running Shoes
We love them for 3 reasons:
- They fit a full length orthotic.
- They are the best support for your posture that money can buy.
- They will last longer than other shoes.
Podiatrist Recommended Sandals:
- These are our favorite men’s sandals with arch support plantar fasciitis.
- The main thing to remember about arch support sandals is that they will never be as good as shoes with a good orthotic.
- They are meant to be worn periodically, or for people who are relatively fit, do not weigh a lot, and do not have severe plantar fasciitis.
Best Mens Sandals with Arch support plantar fasciitis:
Click the link to follow and watch a video of our recommended Men’s sandals and reviews of the following brands.
Best Men’s Slippers for Plantar Fasciitis:
- Below are the best podiatrist recommended orthotic slippers for plantar fasciitis
- These are slippers that have built in orthotic supports. In most of them there are removable insoles. In most cases you can place a custom orthotic or over-the-counter orthotic into the slippers. This makes them more durable.
- The downside of warm and fuzzy orthotic slippers, or that the material is not very clean friendly. This means they can’t really wash it or wipe it down like you could pair of crocs or sandals.
- Consider the more full-length slippers, that can accommodate a custom or over-the-counter orthotic.
- Here are recommended our arch supportive slippers:
Best men’s house slippers for plantar fasciitis:
Best Mens Sneakers for Plantar Fasciitis:
- You basically want three really good things in your walking shoes: you want to make sure the sole is firm, you want to make sure the heel is stiff and supportive .
- These are great options for supporting your plantar fasciitis pain.
- Just make sure to support them with a good orthotic.
- Another important thing is that you want to make room to get an orthotic into your shoe.
- This does not mean that he had spent a lot of money, get yourself a good supportive shoe that takes a lot of pressure off your foot!
Best Men’s Plantar Fasciitis Sneakers:
Surprise, the list is the same! Walking shoes and running shoes are the same!
- Brooks Walking Shoes.
- Asics Walking Shoes.
- Saucony Walking Shoes.
- New Balance Walking Shoes.
- Mizuno Walking Shoes.
- Hoka Shoes.
Best Men’s Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis:
- Dress shoes can be a little bit tougher to order online. This is because they have a pointy toe box that may not always fit a full-length orthotic.
- Dress shoes also very from brand to brand and how well they fit.
- Ideally you would want to fit the shoe in person, especially if you have never ordered this type of shoe before.
- For some dress shoes at three-quarter length orthotic may be beneficial rather than a full-length orthotic.
- Below are some of our favorite dress shoes for plantar fasciitis.
Best Plantar Fasciitis Dress Shoes for Men:
- Cole Haan Zerogrand Collection.
- Ecco Dress Shoes.
- Johnston & Murphy Men’s Dress Shoes.
- Merrell Men’s Dress Shoes.
- Allan Edmonds Men’s Dress Shoes.
- Memphisto Men’s Dress Shoes.
How To Measure Shoe Size At Home:
Click the above link to go to our shoe size measuring page. This will show you everything you need to know to measure your shoe.
Best Orthotics For Plantar Fasciitis:
- For best results in running shoes, standing shoes, walking shoes and planer fasciitis shoes: get yourself a over-the-counter orthotic.
- Orthotics can take a little while to get used to, but if you give yourself a few weeks of easing into it, your life will never be the same!
Table could not be displayed.
Increase Ankle Flexibility:
By decreasing and ankle inflammation, it can take pressure off your plantar fascia ligament.
Studies have shown that the Achilles tendon tightness is related to the plantar fascia tightness.
Relieve Pain & Inflammation So That You Can Stretch:
- Relief of stress from the site is very important.
- You can’t stretch or heal a 10/10 sore muscle.
- You have to cool it down first.
- We prefer icing for 20 minutes at a time, but if you want to save time => Try Biofreeze!
Relax the Muscle So That It is More Flexible:
- Massage roller sticks and devices will help you get more flexible.
- After you massage the muscle it is important to take advantage and get more flexible.
Night & Static Stretching:
There is more and more evidence saying you don’t have to wear this all night!
We personally use it 10-20 minutes at a time while watching TV.
- This is more effective than static stretching if you want to work quickly.
- We personally use these every morning while getting ready for coffee!
More Ankle Stability:
Get A Great Stability Brace:
- When you are very sore… Make sure you have great support.
- As the soreness decreases, you can go with a long term compression brace.
Get A Great Compression Brace:
- These are more for long term support.
- The stability braces are better for heavy duty and severe injury.
Other Treatments That May Help:
- Consider our comprehensive plantar fasciitis heel pain guide.
- If you are having Achilles tendon pain as well, there is a good chance you might be having plantar fasciitis pain to the bottom of your foot.