Athletes Foot Fungus Vicks Vapor Rub Cure:
Athletes Foot Fungus Vicks Vapor Rub Cure: Vick’s vapor rub has proven anti-fungal ingredients such as camphor & menthol.
Vicks Vapor Rub Home Remedy:
- + Easy to use method.
- + Double use for a readily available home product.
- + Readily available in most homes.
- + Also works on the toenails.
- + Can be applied as a topical without having to soak.
- + Very high success rate.
- + Not very irritating to the skin.
- + Based on medically proven ingredients.
- + Nice smell.
- – May not be as potent as some of the other home remedies.
- – Annoying to apply every night.
- – Can become expensive.
- – No specific medical trials for using it.
What Causes Athletes Foot Fungus?
If you want to learn more about the causes of fungus:
[table id=3 /]
What Is Needed:
- Vick’s VapoRub.
Does Vicks Vapor Rub Home Remedy Work?
There are numerous European studies that show that the activity ingredients found within Vick’s Vapor Rub are anti-fungal.
- These studies were performed on toenail fungus patients.
- But athlete’s foot fungus is much more superficial & easier to treat than toenail fungus.
Vick’s Vapor Rub Active Ingredients:
- Camphor (4.8%).
- Thymol (1.2%).
- Menthol (2.6%).
Vick’s Vapor Rub Treatment Success:
- Skin takes approximately 30 days to progress from the stem cells to the superficial skin.
- For this reason treatment must be approximately 30 days in length.
- Studies have shown that if only 2 weeks of treatment are performed, cure is achieved 20%.
- If 4-6 weeks of treatment are maintained, then cure rate is about 65-85%
- If you still have skin fungus after 4-6 weeks, you may have something and should go see your physician!
Vick’s Vapor Rub Remedy Instructions:
- Rub a small amount onto the effected regions every night before you go to bed.
- The exact amount is not extremely important, do not go crazy with large amounts.
- Put some socks over it so it does not get onto your sheets.
- Remember to keep using it for at least 4 weeks!
Remember To Treat Your Toenail Fungus!
Toenail fungus is a reservoir for fungus to re-infect your foot. If you have toenail fungus remember to treat it as well!
- Remember that if you continue having toenail fungus, it will reinfect your foot once more.
- Follow our complete toenail fungus treatment guide!
Other Related Nail Problems:
See if any of these other problems apply to your situation!
- Toenail Fungus
- Very Long Toenails
- Ingrown Toenail
- Toenail Falling Off
- Black Streaks Under The Nails
- White Patches On Toenails
- Black Spot Under The Toenail
- Red Spot Under The Toenail
- Toenail Coming Off The Nail Bed
- Toenail Psoriasis