Athletes Foot Tea Tree Oil Soak
Athletes Foot Tea Tree Oil Soak: Learn how to make the success rate >85%. The key is to know how long & how much to use it!
Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak Remedy:
- + Easy to use method.
- + All Natural.
- + Fairly cheap, <$10 per bottle .
- + Also works on the toenails.
- + 85% success rate if used correctly.
- + Does not irritate the feet.
- + Can be used as a topical or a foot soak.
- – Can irritate the skin in some people.
- – Soaking feet can be annoying.
- – Can smell, but ways to make it smell better.
- – Careful if you are a diabetic.
- – Careful if you have peripheral neuropathy.
What Causes Athletes Foot Fungus?
If you want to learn more about the causes of fungus:
Are Tea Tree Oil Foot Soaks Commonly Used?
- It is not really used in the medical community.
- But ingredients within tea tree oil are proven to be anti-fungal.
- It is used more by naturopathic physicians.
- It is the chief ingredient in many of the creams being sold online *These creams are not FDA approved so they do not have any proven medical components*
- Most “Natural Remedy” topicals are unregulated, so no one really checks the % of tea tree oil in them.
Studies For Tea Tree Oil Foot Soaks:
The majority of the articles focus on treating athlete’s foot (Tinea Pedis) and other superficial skin fungus infections such as the scalp and ringworm.
- One study found 100% tea tree oil effective against nail fungus in killing toenail fungus.
- The study also compared it to a topical medical treatment (clomitrazole) in effectiveness.
- A followup study found that tea tree oil was less effective than medications at lower concentrations.
- This lower concentration still did kill some nail fungus, but less effectively.
- Since athlete’s foot fungus is more superficial, it should be more effective than for toenail fungus!
Remember To Treat Your Toenail Fungus!
- Remember that if you continue having toenail fungus, it will reinfect your foot once more.
- Follow our complete toenail fungus treatment guide!