What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In office X-ray, In office fluoroscopy, In office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment and in office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN “
Learn 11 simple step by step tips get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan we can HELP!
Fill in the form and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch, to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
The health and safety of our patients and staff is of utmost importance to us.
- Along with our regular cleaning, we have only one therapist working per room at a time, further minimizing risk of exposure to covid-19.
- We would ask all patients to follow our social distancing guidelines when in the clinic.
- If you are at all unwell or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 please call us on (248) 808-6012 to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are “at risk” due to age, health conditions or immuno-suppressed please consider whether a paid “video consult” would be better for you. Please ring us on 021-2021001 to discuss if this is right for you.
- We are continuing with current clinical staff hand hygiene processes and cleaning of plinths after use.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after every use as we have always done.
- We will invite you to wash your hands in the clinic & have plenty of hand sanitizer available for your use on arrival and prior to departure.
- We are cleaning common areas and frequently used items such as the card machine multiple times a day.
- You may be asked to wait for your appointment in your car and be called to come into the clinic.
- If you would prefer to pay over the phone using your card before your appointment we can email you your receipt to allow for online claiming from health insurance companies.
- Please help us by not bringing any extra people into the practice, practicing your own hand hygiene and rescheduling your appointment if you are unwell.
- If you are unsure whether you should attend your appointment please contact the clinic and our reception team will be able to advise you.
- No staff will be attending work if they are at all unwell.
- Staff may wear appropriate masks or PPE in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Lastly, remember Podiatrist are essential workers and highly trained with regard to prevention of infection, sterilization etc and are extremely prepared for the new normal.