I have a bump on the bottom of my foot that hurts to walk [What is it?]
Do you have a bump on the bottom of the foot that hurts to walk? We go over the bottom of the foot bump causes & the BEST treatment!
Table of Contents
Bump on the bottom of the foot that hurts to walk video:
- This video goes over the most common causes of a bump on the bottom of your foot.
- It also goes over the best bottom of the foot bump that hurts to walk treatment options!
🦶Bump on the Bottom of My Foot That Hurts to Walk? 🦶
This is called a plantar fibroma or plantar fibromatosis! Get the BEST Plantar Fibroma Treatment!
We have you covered for Plantar Fibroma massage, plantar fibroma stretches, plantar fibroma exercises & the best Plantar Fibroma Home Remedies!
0:00 Bump or Lump on the Bottom of my Foot
0:42 Plantar Fibroma Symptoms
1:01 Plantar Fibroma Causes
1:21 Bump on the bottom of my foot causes
2:07 Knot on the bottom of my foot causes
2:38 Plantar fibroma Diagnosis
2:58 Plantar fibroma Pain relief
3:26 Plantar Fibroma Icing
4:26 Plantar fibroma Massage
4:30 Plantar Fibroma Stretches
5:20 Plantar Fibroma Shockwave
6:05 Plantar Fibroma Surgery
6:35 Knot on the bottom of my foot treatment
7:23 Plantar Fibroma Home Remedies
8:00 Plantar Fibroma Orthotics
8:25 Plantar Fibroma Slippers & Sandals
8:50 Plantar Fibroma Insoles
9:45 Best Plantar Fibroma Shoes
10:15 Plantar Fibroma Home Treatment
10:44 Plantar Fibroma Exercises
11:15 Plantar Fibroma Massage
11:40 Plantar Fibroma Stretches
Top 5 causes of the bottom of the foot pain:
There are other causes of the bottom of the foot pain besides bumps on the bottom of your foot.
These are other causes of foot pain that hurts to walk on the bottom of your foot!
Heel Pain Causes: Picture & Photo Gallery
- One of the top causes of heel pain is plantar fasciitis. This is damage to a ligament that holds your heel to your toes.
- Another root cause of heel pain has flat feet.
- There are also photos of heel spurs that can occur to the bottom of your heel (plantar fascia insertion) and the back of your heel (Achilles tendon insertion).
- Baxter’s nerve entrapment can also happen at the bottom of the heel.
- An underlying cause is an overpronated flatfoot or an over a supinated high arched foot.
- A plantar fibroma is a thick nodule that can occur within your plantar fascia ligament and contribute to plantar fasciitis.
- This can lead to the formation of a heel stress fracture( AKA calcaneus stress fracture.)
Please click on the gallery for a guided tour through heel pain conditions!