Howell Michigan Office Location:
- We are located almost directly across from St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital just northwest of downtown Howell.
- Fax: +1 (517) 548-4594
- 524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Dexter Michigan Office Location:
- We are located on Baker Road just outside the Dexter downtown.
- Fax:+1 (734) 253-2697
- 2820 Baker Rd #202, Dexter, MI 48130, USA
Let us be your best choice for podiatrist and foot doctor in Dexter Michigan.
- We are located on the 2nd floor suite above the Dexter pharmacy just south of downtown dexter.
- Our office can be reached by taking exit 167 north from highway I-94. We are just a few minutes out of west Ann Arbor Michigan.
- This office is also known as Dexter Foot and Ankle, Dexter Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
New Patient Paperwork:
We have three Michigan locations, and we plan on getting your foot and ankle as close to 100% pain-free!
We have 3 Michigan Locations:
The Best Podiatrist Near Me: Brighton Mi, Howell Mi & Dexter Mi
Let us be your choice for your podiatrist and foot doctor. We promise to take great care of you!
- Our practice has been serving Brighton Michigan for over 20 years!
- See what makes us the best choice for podiatrists and foot doctors in Brighton Michigan.
- We are currently seeing our Brighton patients in the Howell office until new hospital details are settled.
- We are a preferred podiatrist for IHA (integrated health associates) and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital.
- our foot doctors are the recommended choice and the proven choice for Livingston county.
- We are the on staff podiatrists at St. Joseph Brighton, St. Joseph Livingston, St. Joseph Ann Arbor and St. Joseph Chelsea.
- Dr. John Stevelinck is the chair of the podiatry department at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki , Dr. Marc Bonanni and Dr. Danielle Meyka are also on staff at all St. Joseph Hospitals.
- He has been elected chair of the department but all podiatrists in the surrounding counties of Washtenaw, Livingston and Wayne counties.
- We are on staff physicians at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Chelsea, Howell and Livingston hospitals.
- Between Dr. Tom Biernacki and Dr. John Stevelinck, you will be covered 24 hours a day in Livingston County.
- Whether you have a diabetic foot infection, need wound care or just want to make sure you are doing well, we will be there for you!
- We can help with more than just infections, we can help with ingrown toenails, foreign bodies like needles, lacerations or even lawnmower injuries.
- If you have a broken toe, foot or ankle, we can help you there too!
- Did we mention that Dr. John Stevelinck is the head of the podiatry department at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor and all surrounding St. Joseph Locations in the Livingston and Washtenaw county areas?