Podiatrist Telehealth: Podiatrist & Foot Doctor Virtual Care & Telehealth!
Do you need a telehealth visit from your podiatrist or foot doctor? We’ve got you covered with podiatrist virtual care!
- Not everyone can make it in to see us at our Berkley Michigan Office.
- So we offer podiatrist telehealth and foot doctor telehealth visits!
- If we have your patient paperwork it is as easy as sending a link start the visit.
Frequently Asked Podiatrist Telehealth Questions:
How does telemedicine with your podiatrist work?
- Telemedicine works just like making a video call with a family member. If you are familiar with resume calls or face timing this is not much different.
- We can text your email you a link and that it!
Will insurance pay for a podiatrist Telehealth appointment?
- Due to events related to COVID-19, most insurances are now decreasing the barriers toward covering Telehealth appointments.
- Check with your insurance for specifics, but generally appointments should be approved by most major plans.
Does Medicare Cover Podiatrist Telehealth?
- Medicare recently announced it will cover telemedicine for everyone.
- Most plans stated that they would try to make out of pocket fees minimal to none following Covid-19.
Is it as good as an in person podiatrist visit?
- It is true that we are unable to take X-rays, Ultrasounds or perform physical care. The benefit is that your podiatrist can use your camera to see your foot, your wound or condition.
- It may be possible to help guide future treatment options such as planning for a procedure, antibiotics or performing a further detailed follow-up in person.
- At the very least this will help guide the next step in the treatment of your foot and ankle condition.
Can I get a prescription through a telehealth visit?
- Your podiatrist can write a prescription as if you were available in the clinic.
- A telehealth visit can help guide treatment and prescription decision making.
What if I need a procedure done?
- The telehealth appointment can help guide your podiatrist in making a decision whether a procedure or further follow-up can be beneficial for you.
- This can be very convenient with patients that have very long drive!
Podiatrist TeleHealth Visits Available:
At Prime Foot & Ankle Specialists we are committed to providing patients with safe and convenient appointment options.
You can choose to have a virtual appointment with our physicians and physical therapists from the comfort of your home.
A telehealth appointment can occur by using a personal computer (equipped with a webcam) or a smartphone.
These appointments can be covered by Some insurance plans. Please contact us if you have questions about coverage or your insurance plan.
Podiatrist Telehealth Visits
Areas we service:
We can provide telehealth appointments to any qualifying patient in the state of Michigan. Our most common regions include:
- Berkley Michigan
- Oakland County Michigan
- Royal Oak Michigan
- Oak Park Michigan
- Huntington Woods Michigan
- Clawson Michigan
- Ferndale Michigan
- Birmingham Michigan
- Madison Heights Michigan
- Franklin Michigan
- Hazel Park Michigan
- Southfield Michigan
- Troy Michigan
- Bloomfield Hills Michigan
- Lathrup Village Michigan
- Novi Michigan Area
- Bloomfield Michigan Area
- West Bloomfield Michigan Area
- South Lyon Michigan Area
- Northville Michigan Area
- But anyone in the state of michigan
Contact us if you need to be seen in Michigan or Oakland County Michigan!
- “Arrive early” for your appointment and click on the link sent to your by our staff.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your email reminder.
- Fill out any patient questionnaire and provide the requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleHealth appointment. If you are using your computer, instead of a smart phone, your computer will need a webcam (most have one!).
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleHealth visit and disconnect when the visit ends.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!
11 Reasons To Choose US!
- 🥇 We work hard for YOUR Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment, we WILL do everything we can to FIX IT for you.) Terms & Conditions.
- 🦶The BEST Podiatrists: Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Board Certified in Podiatric Medicine for all of your foot & ankle needs!
- 💻Telehealth appointment from the comfort of your own home!
- 🚗 You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door.
- 📲 You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone.
- 🌙 You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen Outside of Regular Hours……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- 🏠 If you cannot come see us due to health issues or immobility… We can come see YOU!
- 💉 The BEST Tools: In office X-ray, In office fluoroscopy, In office ultrasound, injections, skin treatment and in office surgical suite. We are trained to use the NEWEST equipment.
- 📞 You Can Take Up Our Offer for a Phone or Telehealth Consult With Our Podiatry Team before you arrive if you are unsure if we can help you.
- 🏥 A professional cutting edge surgical suite staffed by residency trained Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeons: Minimally Invasive Surgery!
- 👣You Get Treated By Podiatrists Who Specialize In the Foot & Ankle, So They KNOW What’s Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Free BOOK to solve foot pain:
STOP wasting TIME & MONEY on your foot & ankle pain!
“11 SIMPLE Ways to STOP Foot PAIN “
Learn 11 simple step by step tips get rid of foot & ankle pain… even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain? Let Us Help!
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?
- If you live in Michigan we can HELP!
Fill in the form and one of our highly qualified team will be in touch, to discuss your specific problem.
What a Podiatrist Can Do For YOU!