Athletes Foot Fungus Listerine Soak
Athletes Foot Fungus Listerine Soak: Learn how to use listerine in the most effective way possible to get rid of your athlete’s foot.
Listerine Foot Soak Remedy:
- + Easy to use method.
- + Double use for a readily available home product.
- + Readily available in most homes.
- + Also works on the toenails.
- + Can be applied as a topical without having to soak.
- + Very high success rate.
- + Not very irritating to the skin.
- + Based on medically proven ingredients.
- + Nice smell.
- – May not be as potent as some of the other home remedies.
- – Annoying to apply every night.
- – Can become expensive.
- – Costs about $10 for a 1.5 L jug of Listerine.
- – No specific medical trials for using it.
What Causes Athletes Foot Fungus?
If you want to learn more about the causes of fungus:
What Do I Need?
- 1 cup of Listerine.
- 2 cups of warm water.
- Foot bath.
- Just Listerine if using topical method.
Do Listerine Foot Soaks Work For Foot Fungus?
- Listerine contains the ingredients Camphor, Thymol and Menthol which have all been show to all fight against toenail & foot fungus in research studies.
- The ingredients within Listerine then slowly eliminate the fungal cells found in your superficial skin..
- The toenail fungus takes a few weeks or months to disappear depending on your severity and health factors.
- It is essential that you do this for at least 6 weeks to 3 months to eradicate the fungus from your nails. The nails then need 6-9 months to grow out.
- Athlete’s foot fungus takes about 30 days to be replaced by healthy new skin.
- The foot fungus is usually killed before this, but the dead skin still needs to be replaced.
Remember To Treat Your Toenail Fungus!
- Remember that if you continue having toenail fungus, it will reinfect your foot once more.
- Follow our complete toenail fungus treatment guide!
Other Related Nail Problems:
See if any of these other problems apply to your situation!