Athletes Foot Fungus Listerine Soak: [Causes & Best Treatment]
Athletes’ Foot Fungus Listerine Soak: Learn how to use Listerine in the most effective way possible to get rid of your athlete’s foot.
Table of Contents
Athlete’s Foot Fungus [BEST Home Remedies & Treatment Video]
- This video reviews our favorite home remedies & home treatment options.
- Always check with your podiatrist before trying any of these!
Athlete’s foot fungus home remedies & treatment options:
We will show you how to get rid of Athlete’s foot fungus fast!
- This guide will show you athlete’s foot fungus home remedy and home treatment options.
- These include powders, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, Listerine, and Vick’s vapor rub. These are scientifically proven treatment options to get rid of your severe athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and bad athlete’s foot.
- So even if it is between the toes, the top of the foot, in a mocassin distribution, or on your heel.
- So get rid of your foot fungus!
Listerine Foot Soak Remedy:
- + Easy to use method.
- + Double use for a readily available home product.
- + Readily available in most homes.
- + Also works on the toenails.
- + Can be applied as a topical without having to soak.
- + Very high success rate.
- + Not very irritating to the skin.
- + Based on medically proven ingredients.
- + Nice smell.
- – It is not as potent as some of the other home remedies.
- – It can be difficult and annoying to apply every night.
- – Can become expensive.
- – Costs about $10 for a 1.5 L jug of Listerine.
- – No specific medical trials for using it.
What Causes Athletes Foot Fungus?
If you want to learn more about the causes of fungus:
What Do I Need?
- 1 cup of Listerine.
- 2 cups of warm water.
- Just Listerine if using the topical method.
Do Listerine Foot Soaks Work For Foot Fungus?
- Listerine contains the ingredients Camphor, Thymol, and Menthol, which have all been shown to fight against toenail & foot fungus in research studies.
- The ingredients within Listerine then slowly eliminate the fungal cells found in your superficial skin.
- The toenail fungus takes a few weeks or months to disappear, depending on your severity and health factors.
- You must do this for at least 6 weeks to 3 months to eradicate the fungus from your nails. The nails then need 6-9 months to grow out.
- Athlete’s foot fungus takes about 30 days to be replaced by healthy new skin.
- The foot fungus is usually killed before this, but the dead skin still needs to be replaced.
Foot Fungus Home Treatment Options:
- Consider these products as well for your foot fungus.
- These may not be at home, but they can work even better!
Remember To Treat Your Toenail Fungus!
- Remember that if you continue having toenail fungus, it will reinfect your foot once more.
- Follow our complete toenail fungus treatment guide!
Other Related Nail Problems:
See if any of these other problems apply to your situation!
- Toenail Fungus
- Very Long Toenails
- Ingrown Toenail
- Toenail Falling Off
- Black Streaks Under The Nails
- White Patches On Toenails
- Black Spot Under The Toenail
- Red Spot Under The Toenail
- Toenail Coming Off The Nail Bed
- Toenail Psoriasis
Best Shoes For Toenail Injuries:
- The key to prevent toenail ripping and lifting is to have good supportive shoes.
- If you have a good supportive shoe that keeps pressure off your toes in your toenails, there will be no lifting and cracking to allow bacteria and fungus to get in.
- This almost seems counter-intuitive, but when people make a switch to perfect supportive shoes that fit properly, their toenail problems almost always get better over the next few months or a year.
- Your current nail is already likely destroyed, especially with joggers toe, but let the new nail growing healthy without new damage.
- Click the following link for our most recommended shoes. Try to focus on shoes with mesh and room around the big toe and also the smaller toes.