Haglund’s Bump Deformity Treatment [Heel Bump & Pump Bump Pain]
Do you have a Haglund’s Bump Deformity? We go over the #1 best Haglund’s Bump Deformity Home Treatment Remedies!
Haglund Deformity Treatment Overview:
Do you have a Haglund’s Deformity? We go over the BEST Haglund’s Deformity Treatment at Home! This means fixing your Heel bump, your Haglund’s heel or pump bump pain. You don’t need heel surgery 95% of the time with some of these great home treatment options!
Achilles Tendon & Back of Heel Pain
Back of the heel pain is most commonly caused by Achilles tendon and back of the calcaneus damage.
The most common causes of back heel pain are:
- Fat pad atrophy that can lead to calcaneus bone pain.
- Insertional Achilles tendinitis pain.
- Achilles tendinitis 2-6 cm above the heel bone.
- An Achilles tendon strain or rupture.
- Nerve impingement or entrapment in the heel.
- Achilles tendinosis.
- Back of the heel spur pain.
- Achilles tendon bursitis.