Haglund’s Bump Deformity Treatment [Heel Bump & Pump Bump Pain]
Do you have a Haglund’s Bump Deformity? We go over the #1 best Haglund’s Bump Deformity Home Treatment Remedies!
Haglund Deformity Treatment Overview:
Do you have a Haglund’s Deformity? We go over the BEST Haglund’s Deformity Treatment at Home! This means fixing your Heel bump, your Haglund’s heel or pump bump pain. You don’t need heel surgery 95% of the time with some of these great home treatment options!
Achilles Tendon & Back of Heel Pain
Back of the Heel Pain Causes:
Back of the heel pain is most commonly caused by the Achilles tendon and back of the calcaneus damage.
The most common causes of back heel pain are:
- Fat pad atrophy can lead to calcaneus bone pain.
- Insertional Achilles tendinitis pain.
- Achilles tendinitis 2-6 cm above the heel bone.
- An Achilles tendon strain or rupture.
- Nerve impingement or entrapment in the heel.
- Achilles tendinosis.
- Back of the heel spur pain.
- Achilles tendon bursitis.
- Plantar fasciitis.
Achilles Tendonitis Symptoms:
- Achilles tendonitis symptoms can be a pain in the morning when you first wake up.
- Pain when trying to bend the foot up as the Achilles tendon inserts into the back of the heel.
- Worsening inflammation and tenderness while standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Improvement when wearing good shoes, good orthotics, and supportive sandals.