Hamburg Michigan Podiatrist & Foot Doctor [The Best Foot Pain Choice!]If you need a podiatrist in Hamburg Michigan, we directed covered! We are your choice for her Best podiatrist and foot doctors in Hamburg, MI.
Howell Michigan Podiatrist and Foot Doctor
Stop suffering with foot PAIN! Our podiatrists and foot doctors are here to help in Howell Michigan.
Attention: We Have Moved!
Starting 11/4/2019, our new location is:
524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Howell Michigan Office Location:
- We are located almost directly across from St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital just northwest of downtown Howell.
- Fax: +1 (517) 548-4594
- 524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Dexter Michigan Podiatrist & Foot Doctor:
- We are proud to be your choice for foot doctor and podiatrist in Dexter Michigan!
- Our physicians are all part of the local community and we are all on staff at SJMH Hospitals.
- We are located on Baker Road just outside the Dexter downtown.
- Fax:+1 (734) 253-2697
- 2820 Baker Rd #202, Dexter, MI 48130, USA
The Doctors at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
The top foot doctors, podiatrists and top foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan include:
- Dr. Tom Biernacki went to College at the University of Tennessee Memphis, then medical school at Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine.Dr. Biernacki performed a three year surgical residency training period at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor as well as St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
- Dr. Biernacki they trained following residency with Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez in downtown Chicago at St. Joseph Mercy Presence Hospital.
- Dr. Biernacki also trained further with Dr. Thomas Zgonis at the University of Texas in San Antonio in diabetic surgery and training.
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area. Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- He is currently serving as chief of podiatry at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years.
- He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years. She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center.
- She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.
Our Other Michigan Podiatrist Locations: