The Best Foot Doctors and Podiatrists in Livingston County!
We want to make your foot and ankle problems 100% better! Dr. Stevelinck, Dr. Biernacki , Dr. Bonanni and Dr. Meyka. Trusted for over 20 years!
- Dr. John Stevelinck, DPM is a practicing podiatrist in our Howell, Brighton and Dexter locations.
- He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area.
- Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a graduate of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1998. He was in the top 10% of his class upon graduating.
- Dr. Stevelinck received the Academic Merit Scholarship, Pi Delta, National Honor Society, and was also a member of the Kappa Tau Epsilon Academic Fraternity.
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.
- Dr. Stevelinck has been associated with the St. Mary Mercy and St. Joseph Mercy Residency Programs since 2013. Prior to that Dr. Stevelinck was associated with the Botsford Hospital and St. John Hospital Residency programs since 2000.
- Dr. Stevelinck is a Board Certified in foot surgery with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
- He is a fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
- He is a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association.
- He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dr. Stevelinck is currently associated with St. Joseph Mercy Livingston and St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospitals. He is currently the chief of the podiatry department at St.Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki has been serving Livingston County and Washtenaw county since 2014. He was trained at the St. Joseph Mercy Health care system completing a rigorous surgical residency in foot and ankle surgery.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki was medical school valedictorian and completed prestigious surgical residency in both foot and ankle surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in Ann Arbor and Livonia. Following this surgical training,
- Dr. Biernacki he went on for further training at the University of Texas, and St. Joseph presence hospital for two mini fellowships following his surgical resident training. This training makes Dr. Biernacki an ideal choice for your foot and ankle surgical procedures.
- He lists his focus on treating conditions from a biomechanical standpoint preferring to avoid surgery whenever possible, but he does perform surgery on Monday afternoons in St. Joseph Brighton and Fridays in St. Joseph Livingston Howell.
- He enjoys performing both elective bunion, hammer toe, neuroma and plantar fasciitis surgeries. Dr. Biernacki is also available for inpatient surgery for diabetic wound care, infections and foot and ankle fractures.
- Dr. Biernacki is married to his wife Christina and resides in Livingston county and has two young daughters.
- Dr. Biernacki is a former college football player, and still enjoys the play ultimate Frisbee in Ann Arbor and Detroit.
- He takes a special interest in diabetic wound care, sports medicine as well as foot and ankle surgery within the hospital system including St. Joseph Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years
- He has completed a prestiguous medical and surgical residency at Harvard Medical school associated Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Dr. Bonanni specializes in diabetic foot care, biomechanical evaluation and sports medicine.
- He has 4 children with his beautiful wife and has resided in Livingston county and Howell for the majority of his life.
- Dr. Bonanni is known for his warm people skills and excellent medical knowledge.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years.
- She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center. She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard specializes in at risk foot care, biomechanics and sports medicine.
- See why Dr. Meyka-Blanchard has excellent patient reviews and come see her today!
We have 3 Michigan Locations:
Services We offer:
Medical Pedicures: Foot care for those unable to take care of themselves.