Brighton Foot and Ankle: Podiatrists & Foot Doctors!
Brighton Foot and Ankle: Your 100% best choice for Podiatrists and Foot Doctors! See why we are the trusted choice for over 20 years in Brighton Michigan!
Attention: We Have Moved!
Starting 11/4/2019, our new location is:
524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Howell Michigan Office Location:
- We are located almost directly across from St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital just northwest of downtown Howell.
- Fax: +1 (517) 548-4594
- 524 Byron Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Who is the best podiatrist near me in Brighton Mi?
- We pride ourselves on being the best podiatrists and foot doctors near you!
- Brighton foot and ankle are the most referred to, and the highest rated podiatrists in the area. We have three physicians and foot doctors in our office five days a week.
- So you can count on us for timely foot and ankle care, we are here for you.
- Even if you can’t make it during the week during normal business hours, we have an emergency pager line, you can get a hold of us.
- If you have to go to Brighton’s only full-time emergency room, at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, we will be there to greet you!
- There is a reason why the only true hospital in Brighton Michigan trusts us! We are proven in hospital podiatrists, but and ankle doctors!
How Are We Qualified to Be Your Podiatrists and Foot Doctors?
- Our foot doctors have the highest levels of training, 4 year medical degrees, 3 year or more surgery residency training, post residency fellowship training and more.
- Our podiatrists undergo some of the best of training including surgical qualifications and certifications with the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. This is a multi stage training and committee overview for the best of surgical results and training.
- We have the highest rated and best reviewed podiatrists in Livingston county. Let us show you exactly why!
- We have four excellent and well trained podiatrists within our practice. We are the trusted choice of these two organizations, let us be your trusted choice!
Which hospital is Brighton Foot and Ankle associated with?
We are on staff at all Livingston County and Ann Arbor St. Joseph Mercy hospitals.
Feel safe that all of our physicians are well researched, and verified every single year to be providing the most optimum levels of care!
We are on staff, and work with the St. Joseph Ann Arbor surgical residency program. So feel safe that there are multiple people working with you, someone is always available for you at the hospital, and that you have the most advanced and best trained podiatrists and doctors in Michigan!
We have for well trained and skilled podiatrists at our office:
- Dr. Tom Biernacki is present at this office on Mondays from 7:30 AM until noon, is also here all day Thursday.
- Dr. Biernacki is your trusted choice at the Brighton St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, this is the only full-time emergency room for foot and ankle problems.
- There is a reason Dr. Biernacki is the choice at the Brighton Michigan emergency room, and the operating room. He has proven himself over numerous years, to be able to handle all your foot and ankle problems.
- Dr. Biernacki is a member of the APMA.
What Type of Insurances Does Brighton Foot and Ankle Accept?
We accept almost every single major insurance in Michigan, we make it our duty to make sure you are covered!
Below are the listed insurances that we mainly see, but if you have something outside of this, still make sure to call our office as we may still be able to accommodate you.
We also do take cash patients, especially if you come through the emergency room, or have a serious problem that needs to be taken care of immediately. We pride ourselves on helping take care of Livingston County and the community, not just judging you based on your type of insurance!
Below are some of the listed insurances that we do take:
- Alliance Health And Life
- BCN Advantage MyBlue
- BCN HMO and Mpremier
- Cigna POS/HMO/PPO
- HAP HMO/POS/Preferred/Senior/Medicaid
- Health Plus including Medicaid
- Medicare Plus Blue And Advantage PFFS
- Meridian Health Plan Of Michigan
- Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health HMO/EPO/PPO/Medicare
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare including Community Plan
- Workers Compensation
New Patient Paperwork Forms:
Please download the fill out the following paperwork so that we can schedule you an appointment at Brighton foot and ankle.
We want to make sure your appointment with our podiatrists goes as smoothly as possible. Ideally with your packet filled out, you will be able to get into your appointment within a few minutes.
This paperwork is admittedly way too much, but we need to know most of these details to make your visit run smoothly and to make sure your health insurance covers your visit!
See other podiatrist choices for Livingston County Michigan