Howell Michigan Podiatrist and Foot Doctor
Stop suffering with foot PAIN! Our podiatrists and foot doctors are here to help in Howell Michigan.
Why Choose Our Howell Michigan Podiatrist Office?
Very High Experience in Podiatric Care:
Our podiatrists and foot doctors have underwent the most extensive training required to be a podiatrist.
Our foot doctors have even gone a step further, they have achieved Board training through the board of podiatric medicine and surgery.
Access to the Best Technology:
We are the preferred podiatrists of integrated health associates and we are on staff at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Livingston.
We have in office X-rays, we have on site ultrasound diagnostics.
If necessary we are able to get in hospital MRI images and CT scans to be the most comprehensive information to treat your foot condition.
Family Friendly Office in Howell:
Our Michigan based podiatrists are very accomplished in foot and ankle conditions in patients of all ages.
We are more than ready to treat your foot condition, your child’s foot condition and your grandparents conditions.
We treat a wide range of foot conditions:
If you are in need to care for your ingrown toenails, diabetic feet, bunions, plantar fasciitis, heel pain or heel spurs, we’ve got you covered!
We accept most major Michigan health insurances:
Advanced foot and ankle specialists not only accepts most major insurances, but we will also help with your billing.
We do our best to help you know ahead of time if something won’t be covered.
If you have any major issues with coverage, we will work with you to make sure we can still see you!
Howell Michigan Office Location:
- We are located almost directly across from St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital just northwest of downtown Howell.
- Fax: +1 (517) 548-4594
- 1221 Byron Rd #3, Howell, MI 48843, USA
Podiatrist Howell Michigan
Who are the most reliable podiatrists in Howell?
Whether you are seeking foot and ankle care for yourself or a loved one, you have come to the right place!
At Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists, our mission is to first teach you about your condition and why you are having pain. We pride ourselves on friendly and cheerful podiatric care. We also pride ourselves on providing the most advanced treatment available in Livingston county.
At Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists of Michigan, we have 3 offices in Howell, Brighton and Dexter Michigan. You will find every single one of our podiatric offices provide personalized and warm care for you toenail pain, heel pain and foot pain.
Our staff will ensure that you feel welcome and not just like “another patient”. Our team of foot doctors genuinely wants to help eliminate your foot pain, ankle pain and heel pain.
For years, Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialized has been considered one of the leaders in care for foot and ankle conditions in Michigan.
New Patient Visit:
If you are a new patient, this the the paperwork we need you to fill out to make sure your visit goes smoothly!
For insurance reasons we do need this paperwork filled out ahead of time.
Howell Michigan Podiatrist & Foot Doctor Qualifications:
- All our podiatrists and foot doctors have 4 year college degrees, 4 year medical school degrees, post medical school surgical training.
- All our podiatrists and foot doctors are trained through a multi-year hospital based surgical residencies, this ensures strong qualifications and constant hospital re-certification.
- These residencies including institutions such as Harvard.
- Our podiatrists and foot doctors are your best choice as bunion surgeons, foot surgeons , ankle and leg surgeons.
- Our foot doctors are both surgically and conservatively trained in bunion pain and hammer toe pain. We can help you with your ingrown toenail pain, heel pain, toenail fungus, ankle and leg pain.
We pledge to provide the best podiatric care in Howell Michigan:
- We are focused on providing the highest quality and lowest possible cost care for you.
- We are focused on advanced technology and the most current evidence based techniques.
- Our primary modality is through non-surgical care and this will be our focus, but we are extensively trained in all aspects of foot and ankle surgery.
- We can provide orthotic, prosthetic and biomechanical care for all of your foot and ankle needs.
Office & Hospital Based Podiatrists:
- Our podiatrists and foot doctors are on staff at all local Howell St. Joseph Mercy Hospital locations.
- We can see you in the office, the hospital and perform hospital surgery.
- Make us your choice based on all the above factors. Nobody sees more foot problems in Howell than Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
- Being on staff at a hospital ensures high level credentialing and physician background reviews on a regular basis.
- We are located at St. Joseph Mercy Livingston.
- We are located at St. Joseph Mercy Howell
Read our Yelp & Google + Local Reviews:
If you would be so kind, we would always appreciate any encouraging reviews!
We are a locally owned small business and we would always appreciated your recommendations!
This office is also known as Howell Foot and Ankle, Howell Family Foot Care. We are also known as Michigan Foot Doctors and Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists.
The Doctors at Advanced Foot & Ankle Specialists:
The top foot doctors, podiatrists and top foot and ankle surgeons in Michigan include:
- Dr. Stevelinck completed a rigorous surgical residency at Kaiser Permanent Medical Center in San Francisco California specializing in Diabetic Limb Salvage.He has a wife and 3 children who currently reside with him in the Pinckney Michigan Area. Dr. Stevelinck graduated from Wayne State University and has grown up in the Michigan area.
- He is currently serving as chief of podiatry at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor.
- Dr. Tom Biernacki went to College at the University of Tennessee Memphis, then medical school at Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine.Dr. Biernacki performed a three year surgical residency training period at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor as well as St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia.
- Dr. Biernacki they trained following residency with Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez in downtown Chicago at St. Joseph Mercy Presence Hospital.
- Dr. Biernacki also trained further with Dr. Thomas Zgonis at the University of Texas in San Antonio in diabetic surgery and training.
- Dr. Bonanni graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and has been in practice for over 19 years. He completed his surgical residency at The Cambridge Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Meyka-Blanchard graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 2001 and has been in practice for over 13 years. She completed a residency at Saint John Macomb Oakland Hospital Oakland Center. She currently practices at Advanced Foot and Ankle Specialists and is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and St Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital.
Our Other Michigan Podiatrist Locations: