Toenail Pain [Toenail Fungus, Ingrown Toenails, Discolored Toenails]
Verruca Duct Tape Removal Treatment [Plantar Wart Home Remedy]
Do you have a plantar wart? We go over the plantar wart & verruca duct tape removal treatment with duct tape to get rid of plantar warts.
Plantar Wart & Verruca Duct Tape Removal Treatment Video:
🦶 Do you have a Plantar Wart? A Foot Corn, Toe Corn, or Foot Callus? 🦶
We go over the TOP 20 BEST Home Remedies & Home Treatments!
Learn the BEST Home Remedies & Home Treatments for your plantar wart removal, foot callus, foot corn, toe callus & toe corn pain! The 3 most common lesions on the toes or feet are corns on the feet, warts on the foot, corns on the toes, and foot calluses. We’ve got you covered with all of these!
Plantar warts can also be known as an HPV wart (human papillomavirus wart), a planters wart, or a plantar verruca. There are different types of warts: flat warts, filiform warts, common warts, periungual warts, and warts on feet.
Verruca Duct Tape Removal Treatment Method Overview:
This is one of our favorite treatment of choices!
- You have to know about foot warts that there is probably not too much else to worry about except for pain and the ability to spread.
- This duct tape method is not the most potent way to remove them, but you don’t have to buy anything extra.
- This 2019 research paper reviews the benefits and techniques for using duct tape for a plantar wart.
- You stick on a piece of duct tape to your foot and forget it is even there for 2 weeks.
- Duct tape sticks to the foot great, especially the heel and the forefoot; you can even shower with it on.
Is Duct Tape the Best Verruca Treatment?
It is my personal favorite. Watch this video to find out why!
How Does Duct Tape Work:
Duct Tape removes warts in these ways:
- It mechanically debrides the top layer of skin when the wart is pulled away.
- The emery board and pumice stone also debride away the wart.
- Occlusion and water maceration occur underneath the duct tape, loosening the skin and priming it for any mechanical debridement.
- These things combine to stimulate an immunologic awareness of the wart site; whether it is inflammation or irritation, white blood cells flood into the area and destroy the foreign wart cells and particles.
Verruca Duct Tape Removal Treatment Method – Does it Work?
The studies are all over the place on the use of duct tape.
- Some say it works great, and everyone else is just trying to steal your money, and then other studies say duct tape does not work at all.
- The truth is it probably helps a good deal(at least to me) for normal warts.
- It is cheap, easy, and if the wart is still there, as in cases of really resistant warts, try something else!
- Cut out a piece of duct tape.
- Cleanse your skin and the wart with rubbing alcohol.
- Put the piece of tape on.
- Debride the skin with a pumice stone or emery board after you take the tape off 3-4 days later, but not to the point of pain!
- Repeat this for 2-3 months.
Combine with Apple Cider Vinegar
- According to the Mayo Clinic- duct tape can be combined with apple cider vinegar.
- This method is also straightforward, and you will need: Apple Cider Vinegar, A Q-tip applicator, and a Band-aid.
- Just use the Q tip to apply vinegar to the wart (yes, this will sting a little), then put a band-aid over it while you go to sleep. This will turn the wart black after a little while.
- There are not many studies for this, but people claim it works for them.
- Combine this with the duct tape method for added results.
For more on The Verruca Duct Tape Removal Treatment Method: