Foot and Ankle Pain
Foot and Ankle Pain: The most common ankle pain is due to chronic ankle instability. This can radiate down into your foot.
Is Your Problem Below The Ankle Joint?
- Note: All foot problems below the ankle.
Say Yes To Foot and Ankle Pain If:
- If your pain is localized in the foot.
- Not if you have ankle, leg pain, knee pain or hip pain.
- Not if you have shin splints.
Say No To Foot And Ankle Pain If:
- If your pain is above the ankle joint.
- This includes any ankle, shin splint or leg pain.
- This includes knee pain, hip pain and lower back pain.
Causes of pain below the ankle bone on the outside of foot are due to chronic ankle sprains:
- Ankle Sprain Treatment.
- Rolled Ankle Recovery Time.
- High Ankle Sprain Recovery Time.
- Ankle Tendonitis.
- Sore Ankles After Running.
- Broken Ankle Recovery Time.
- Broken Ankle or Sprained Ankle?
- Dorsal compression syndrome occurs when there is too much stress on the ball of your foot.
- This compresses the top of the foot.
- It stretches out the bottom of the foot.
- The top of foot tingling is usually due to a nerve irritation.
- A bone spur on top of the foot forms due to abnormal friction and stress on the bone.
- This is most commonly caused due to arch collapse.
- This leads to inflammation of the ligaments at the bottom of the foot.
- This is known as plantar fasciitis.
- The posterior tibial nerve runs along the back and inside of the ankle.
- You will feel numbness, burning and tingling.
For Any Other Foot Pain Click The Yes Button Above!
- Continue diagnosing your foot pain.